• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the hell did Goofy know About Axel? this must be a goof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
okay so in Kh2 after Kairi gets kidnapped by Axel again in Twilight Town Day 2 and there we first meet Saix, and whatver...but then Hayner, Pence and Olette was telling us the story that Axel kidnapped Kairi again and then Goofy whispered to Donald,

"Gee, do you think it might have been Axel?"

this must be a goof....
they all lost their memories from CO so how the hell would Goofy know about Axel? and that Axel does not introduce himself and finally meets Sora, Donald, and Goofy again since CO in Hollow Bastion (around the 1000th heartless battle) so explain to me. is this a goof or not?

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Probably the same way Jiminy knows all the Organization members' names, ranks and personalities? =/
Wasn't Axel mentioned to them a little earlier in the game? Maybe he figured out that was Axel they had been talking to in Hollow Bastion.
I really need to watch those scenes again...

No, it's not. They lost their memories in CO, thus why Sora was sleeping. Namine was chaining Sora's memories, so they remembered everything that they had done after they woke up.

They never remembered CO. Notice how in Sora's memory-flashback scenes, it cuts out when the castle is shown.

Samhain

Bronze Member
No, it's not. They lost their memories in CO, thus why Sora was sleeping. Namine was chaining Sora's memories, so they remembered everything that they had done after they woke up.

um no u need to pay attention and watch the ending of COM again. Namine asked Sora

"Do you want to keep your memories of this castle or do you want to lose your memories of this castle and forget you ever went in here and remember your old friends"

Sora picked the 2nd option. he doesn't rememer anything of what happened in CO so how the hell does Sora, Goofy, or Donald even suspect Axel if they don't meet Axel till way later in hollow bastion in kh2?

Nami

usually not funny
No. He knows from when Saix says that Kairi was kidnapped by Axel in Hallow Bastion but he took her. Hallow Bastion was before Twilight Town.

Samhain

Bronze Member
no.

Again this is wrong. Twilight Town Day 2 was before Hollow Bastion day 2 with the 1000th heartless fight, etc. you have to look back over to the game. So im still waiting for an answer.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Axel was mentioned before Goofy mentions him as being a possibly culprit in the kidnapping of Kairi. And since Axel was said to have been "no longer acting in the Organizations best interest" by Saix, Goofy naturally took an educated guess as to whom it might be.

[EDIT]

Evidence of my claim:

Between 3:46 and 4:05

Axel was mentioned before Goofy mentions him as being a possibly culprit in the kidnapping of Kairi. And since Axel was mentioned to be "no longer acting in the Organizations best interest" by Saix, Goofy naturally took an educated guess as to whom it might have been.

this.

Nami

usually not funny
[x]Twilight Town day 2? =o=;; I think you mean Second visit.

And I double checked.
You're right!
That's seriously messed, dude...
I'd say it might've been a slip of Roxas' memories, but they haven't even merged yet. Hmm...[x]

Solved!

Samhain

Bronze Member
Axel was mentioned before Goofy mentions him as being a possibly culprit in the kidnapping of Kairi. And since Axel was mentioned to be "no longer acting in the Organizations best interest" by Saix, Goofy naturally took an educated guess as to whom it might have been.

thats a huge coincidence...i mean too much of a huge coincidence that Goofy can think it was Axel. Why couldn't he guess Saix? He was there at the time anyway.

Nami

usually not funny
Axel was mentioned before Goofy mentions him as being a possibly culprit in the kidnapping of Kairi. And since Axel was said to have been "no longer acting in the Organizations best interest" by Saix, Goofy naturally took an educated guess as to whom it might be.

This.

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
I would chalk it up to the fact that Goofy just knows everything...seriously, he gets all his guesses right (except once, in the beginning, HA! :D). But, I do think I remember that, and I'm pretty sure Axel was mentioned to them before (even then, Goofy would probably have known, anyway, cuz obviously he's psychic, or something ^-^)

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Because Siax had talked to them about him, saying that they were having trouble with him. And Goffy just has that goofy sixth sense, ya know?

Criss and Riku

Dude PAY ATENTION TO THE VIDEO!!plus goofy has always been the wisest in the trio i mean he detected that Mulan was a girl the first time they met....either that or Sora and Donald are really really really stupid.

A

Audo

????: By the way, have you seen a man named Axel? I expect he's here somewhere.

Sora: Like I care.

(Sora readies his Keyblade)

????: You see, Axel's no longer acting in our best interest.

Goofy: Is he with the Organization, too?

????: Yes.

Donald: You havin' a fight?

Sora: Not a very organized Organization...

(The man points at Sora warningly)

????: Don't let your guard down. Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into a
Heartless.
Goofy: Ya think it mighta been Axel?

As Iri said, Goofy was making the logical conclusion of linking the two. That's all, no continuity issue since he heard of Axel from Saïx before they found out Kairi had been kidnapped. No issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back