• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the heck do you beat Riku!?(keybalde)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
I beat him once but I was lv.49 this time I'm in lv. 43(Stupid cousin over wrote my save :mad: !!!)Is there like some kind of trick the last time I just hit buttons and I won. He moves around too fast! :( wah :( Plz give me some tips!

Sal*^^*

Riku/Sora-Rule

well I easily beat him with a couple combo attacks and quckly smack him with ars arcanam and reapeat cuz a sucsessful one can take out almost 1and a half health that and use items to heal yourself but watch out for his strongest attack dark aura were he flies back and fourth the arena just high jump and glide to th end of the batltle area to doge it

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You can easily tell that your post was an omen, when finding out that just randomly pushing buttons can win an RPG.

Try to put brains in your assault. If you spend your whole life a button masher, you'll easily end up with carpal tunnel in no time.

Here's my tip. Use guard.It's the most useful abililty in the entire game. Then follow-up that guard with a counter. Use techs if you like, I prefer sonic blade (because it seeks him), but ars arcanum works fine. Guard, counter... The best move in the game.

magmoormaster

if you can't beat riku 2 then thats sad. i beat him on the first try...
all you have to do is use ars arcanum and strike raid, some fancy dodging and normal combos and... ... ...voila! The easiest boss battle ever

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I heard a rumor that when your command list turns blue you can press start and go to your menu, try that (and tell me if it's true or not!) Just keep jumping and attack like crazy!

Neverfate

KH is a button smasher if you want it to be, or you can just counter everything if you want to time things correctly . . . the game is . . . really easy.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
heres a good tip for when he does his dark aura, there are little controll panel things around the battle area, when he does dark arua go stand beside one of them and he will spin around the room and not hit you. while hes doing that heal yourself. i beat him very easily by doing that

Keblade Master

Make sure you have Guard and counter attack on. When he attacks, guard then right after attack. This will do great damage and restore MP so you can use ars arcanum and cure. Also change your magic shortcut to have Areo and Cure in it so you can heal and protect faster.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Well, start the battle off by casting Aerora on Sora, and try to keep it
that way. If you have the Guard ability equipped, use it wisely and
deflect Riku's attacks. He will be stunned momentarily, giving you a few
quick hits. If you find you need to heal, fly away from him and cast
Cura. If he goes berserk, then you should fly around the room until he
calms down. If he starts throwing his keyblade at you, you can hit it
right back at him to cause damage, but this is risky. It's best just to
avoid this attack.

K

Kegluneq

I say just use that attack u got from captain hook ars ancum or whatever or whoever u get it from u may also need some training 2nd time through the game i beat him with ease and when the battle progresses ul notice less holes in rikus defense that is the best time to gain tech points off him with a block attack and when he attacks use dodge roll or glide to avoid those hard hits.

I bought the players guide 2 years before i got the game so i read it about 4 times over the summers so i knew alot about the game before i played it if u dont have the players guide its best to get it because it helped me tons and it wil do the same with u

When he is striking you the best thing is to evade or guard. Guard as soon you see him swing his sword. and when he uses dark aura, well if u hear him appearing to strike you
JUMP with high jump, then glide as much as you can do. He should near his last attack of dark aura. When you land Jump but don't glide. Because thats when he stops. I think..
Haven't killed him in 5 months.

Chaos Blade

Well what i did is put on a combo plus or as many as u have to extend ur ground combo to keep him from striking you. Then Have enough healing and mp items for u and just watch out for his dark aura. The one were he flies around. Just glide over him till its over. Not that hard to beat unless ur playing the game on expert. Now thats another problem.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Have Cure, Areo, and Thunder or Fire (any of the 2nd or 3rd levels of these spells are fine) equipped in your quickspell. Have Sonic Blade, Ars Arcantum,Strike Raid, MP Rage/Haste (or both) Second Chance, Counter Attack, Guard, and any combo enhances equipped to you. use your strongest Keyblade, I reccomend Olympia. Keep a large supply of Hi-potions and elixers. Watch his moves. At the begining, cast Aero. Avoid his lungges and slide attacks and hit him from behind. When he does that Stike Raid copy, hit them back at him, to stun him and unleash a combo flurry. When he does his power-up-and-shoot-across-the-zone-killing-everything-in-his-wake attack, jump up and glide around until he stops. Once he stops he'll just stand there for about five seconds, so use them. Blockin his slide and lunge attacks will knock him off-balance and wide open.;)

ERD

Whoa!He was easy for me!Which one?Riku 1 or Riku 2?Here I'll give you something I found,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss: Riku
HP: 500
EXP: 2,000
Attacks: sword skills
My current level:

Now this is a hard fight! He moves so freaking fast! Just keep hitting him, cause the chances of you landing any spells on him are pretty much nil (plus, Fira doesn't work on him, and I'm not about to try the others...). Sometimes, he stays still for a bit, and sometimes you (or Goofy and Donald) make him stand and fight. Hit him with Arcanum and Sonic Blade! Watch your HP, and eventually this fight will be over. This is one of my favourite fights, since it's actually somewhat challenging without being annoying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss: Riku-Ansem
HP: 900
EXP: 8,500
Attacks: sporadic, flurried swordplay, throwing his Keyblade, energy blasts
My current level: Sora: 48

OK... all this ado for nothing, really. The other fight with Riku in Hollow Bastion was a lot harder than this. See... the thing is... Ansem sucks. A lot. Riku's a lot better fighter. Ansem's just fast, and is all over the place, but he's really not that hard to beat. He just... can't fight. Tchah. Just keep hitting him and do Arcanum when you can. Make sure to leave some MP to cast Cura, though! Cause you'll more than likely not be able to use any Potions during this fight. When he says "Behold the power of darkness!" is when he starts with the being all over the place thing. This is when you're gonna really want to watch your MP meter, cause it's really hard to get in hits starting now. This is also when he starts with the real attacks, like throwing his Keyblade and the energy blasts. ... it's also also when he's really really low on HP, so... WHOMP! :eek:D (... tchah, I didn't even need to heal myself at all this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't write those,those are part of a walkthrough I follow when things aren't easy in the game.If you want to see more then go to www.shadesofsilence.com because it really helped me.

Well anyway Those are the Rikus things top ones the first Rku battle.Just print it out if you want to.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I should just keep this on permanent copy and paste...
Anyways- Only do combo attacks after Riku has done his attack where he puts his keyblade into the ground. You will not get hit as much if you do that.
Also, when he does what I call his "ping pong attack" (where the room turns dark and he bounces of the walls), you should use my tecnique called "kissing the wall." Stay in one part of the arena and simply keep oing short 1 second glides into the wall. He will not hit you.

And remember to have Cura as your X shortcut and never take the lock on off. And remember that defense is everything so if you're just letting Riku hit you- there's your problem...

Soren

Awards
sallyji22 said:
I beat him once but I was lv.49 this time I'm in lv. 43(Stupid cousin over wrote my save :mad: !!!)Is there like some kind of trick the last time I just hit buttons and I won. He moves around too fast! :( wah :( Plz give me some tips!

Sal*^^*
Gaurd, Counter Attack, Ars Arcanum, Olympia keyblade, a healthy supply of elixirs, and Second Chance if ya have it.

He's not that hard, just fast.

Be sure to equip cures and Aero spells to your magic shortcut menu, as attack spells have not effect on him. when he throws the keyblade, gaurd against it to knock it back at him, then counter attack off of that and you should have to counter his blow *leaving him wide open*. When he does Dark Aura *when he flies around the area*, jump and glide around till he calms down. once he's finished, lock on and let him have it. I must emphasize on having Counter Attack, Gaurd, and the Olympia keychain equipped, these are essential for winning!!!! Don't let your gaurd down, and stay locked on him at all times, gaurding against his blows so you can counter. And remeber, be careful of the Dark Aura. If you do have Ars Arcanum equipped, please be sure to only us it when he is low on health *aka- finishing blow*.

Oh, you finished......n/m then...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back