• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the BHK wields the Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to dawn

Ok, here is what I thought of a few minutes ago. In one of the trailers for KH2, Namine' is seen talking with the BHK. Scince she knows Sora and this was the only character that knows Sora to come across the BHK (apart from Axel) Could it be possible she gave him the keychains for the Oblivion and Oathkeeper?

It may sound stupid but think...

The Riku Replica holds a version of the good luck charm. He may of given this to the BHK, the BHK may of made a promise to protect sora to Namine',

The Oblivion is the second name of the castle Namine' is kept in. She could have an item showing that, and given it to him.

What are your thoughts?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Oh yeah, I never thought of that before. You know, I think that might be it. Since she was able to create items, and change their appearence, and gave them to BHK, that's how he got the Oathkeeper and Oblivion! Wow, I never thought of that.

But I doubt about the part of RR giving it to BHK, because RR was destroyed.

d_fallen_1

but creating a keyblade is alittle too much. the keyblade is a very powerful weapon and i am not convince that a witch can just make one out of thin air with a snap.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I think it very possible.That could be one of the best thories so far I heard that actally made sences and it was in the stortest ways possible.

Banned
KingBlade said:
I think it very possible.That could be one of the best thories so far I heard that actally made sences and it was in the stortest ways possible.

LOL That's true. Although, As I said, the on;y problem I haveis the Riku Replica part. He died in COM, so he couldn't have given BHK the keychains. It's an overall simple theory that works. Good job!

road to dawn

Oh yeah, I forgot that, but Namine' had a good luck charm of her own, and gave that to The replica whilst replacing his memory, he may of gave that, back, she could've gave it to him instead of the replica.

Counterpart

it could be possible but like stated by d_fallen_1 the keychains/keyblades are a very powerful and important essence to the game a I don't think someone will just be able to make them out of nowhere.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
WAIT I WAS THINKING THAT HE WEILD HES KEYBLADE BY THE PRINCESS OF HEART CAUSE I SAW HOM ON THE PRINCESS CIRCLE AND HE WAS BATTLING A BIG A$$ NOBODIE SO I THINK THE KEYBLADE CHOOSE ANOTHER KEYBLADE MASTER
wHAT DO u THINK?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
so far we have heard of four , riku, mickey, sora and bhk. does riku count?

kizzyke

d_fallen_1 said:
there is more than one keyblade master. i still think the special "drive" could be the explantion o fthe oathkeeper and the oblivion.

King mickey is a keyblademaster
Sora is one..
BHK looks like one...
and Riku used to be one...

Banned
Counterpart said:
it could be possible but like stated by d_fallen_1 the keychains/keyblades are a very powerful and important essence to the game a I don't think someone will just be able to make them out of nowhere.

Then how do you explain the Keychains from Kairi, Ariel, Tarzan and Belle? They were just ordinary charms that arte attached to keychains. I think anything can be chained to the keyblade, as long as they were made with care, or as a gift to someone.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
kaizer21 said:
Then how do you explain the Keychains from Kairi, Ariel, Tarzan and Belle? They were just ordinary charms that arte attached to keychains. I think anything can be chained to the keyblade, as long as they were made with care, or as a gift to someone.

Exactly. they didnt make the keyblades the keychain just changed the form. Namine could have gave BHK the Oathkeeper keychain since it is (to me) a keyblade of promises. i believe that Namine gave BHK this when he promised her that he would find Sora and help him. this is just a theory. but anyways i dont know about the oblivion. maybe she gave him that too so that he could find Riku and search witth him since they are after the same thing. (Finding Sora). this is all just theoies of mine so dont take it as fact. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back