• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Tall Are You Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Holy.

Same here. Taller than EVERYONE, save my father, whom is 6'10.

I'm also 5'11.

Weird.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
-stands on chair- DX HUZZAH

Nah, I'm fifteen and 5'3". oAo

I got the short genes from my family. >_>; My mom is 5'8" and my dad is 6'0" though. But all my relatives are all my height or a little taller. T_T; Bah, I don't mind being this short. I'll be this way forevar.

D

Deleted member 36435

i hate to say this but I'm 17 and only 5'2 but theres a perfectly good reason for that, I have Crohn's :)
I got Crohn's too,:cry: , I'm 12 and a half and I'm 4ft 8in or like 4ft 9in

D

Deleted member 36435

Dude, you probably just haven't hit your growth spurt, yet. There are a good handful of guys that I knew that didn't shoot up until they were 14 or 15...
So you're saying I don't have Crohn's?I do have it so don't call me a liar!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
eh saying he doesn't have it Toboui is a big mistake because it's some really painful stuff, trust me i know-and i had to suffer with it for 4 months without the doctors not knowing what was wrong with me...eh it sucked to say the least.

Sucks how it stunts growth, especially for me since I'm 17 and 5'2 and freaking Senior in highschool ><

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
If you know me well, you sure as well know that I am a complete midget. xDD I am 5' 1'', so I do consider myself below average.

Elevator shoes. ;) We don't expect a monkey to be very tall. So you're safe. xD

Holy macaroni. I am taller than our monkeybutt. xD

5'5"

Most people in my school are taller than me. v_v'

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
So you're saying I don't have Crohn's?I do have it so don't call me a liar!

I never said that you didn't have Crohn's, nor did I say that you were a liar. I simply stated that from what I know, most guys don't hit their growth spurt until they're a little older and that you might be one of them. Is there really a reason to wig out?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm 14, and I am like 5'4", or 5'3" not sure, I am short, but I used to be shorter. All my friends are like 1 inch taller than me, except for a few who are as tall as I am. I am taller than my mom, shorter than my dad and brother. I am almost getting as tall as my brother, probably like 2 or 3 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back