• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Star Wars/Marvel/anything else Disney/Square Enix owns should go in KH3...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Of course I'm referring to things not already in Kingdom Hearts (like Classic Disney/Newer films, Final Fantasy, and TWEWY). The fact is while some things would be cool, they simply wouldn't fit in the KH universe in a manner that could be taken seriously. If Star Wars/Marvel (or something similar) were to be added to KH3, it should be done as an Easter Egg like a keychain or a piece of equipment, maybe even a KH2FM style puzzle showing a "what if?" concept art of Darth Vader and Xemnas... There are ways these things could've added without sticking out like a sore thumb

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Secret bosses are what immediately came to my mind. Like, for example, you're riding your Keyblade glider leisurely through a certain corner of space when suddenly yanked by the gravity of Death Star. And ta-da, Darth Vader boss battle. Force lightning and light saber and all that stuff...

Ah, pipe dream.

JustSnilloc

If Julius can be a secret boss, Vader can surely be a secret boss right? lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
To be honest even in the form of just small easter eggs I ain't to fond of it but I could see some cool keychains that could come from it as well.

tear.

Secret bosses like said above, or if they feel like they really, really want to add Marvel/Star Wars etc. a keychain or a summon of one of the "minor" characters. I can kinda picture R2D2 as a summon.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The only reason I want Easter Eggs is because I seriously want Cap's shield for Goofy and Mjolnir for Donald >_< Besides those 2 things, I honestly don't NEED any other cameos, but they'd be appreciated since I personally don't think worlds fit.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The only reason I want Easter Eggs is because I seriously want Cap's shield for Goofy

I said the same thing a week ago on fb.

and Mjolnir for Donald >_< Besides those 2 things, I honestly don't NEED any other cameos, but they'd be appreciated since I personally don't think worlds fit.

I feel the same way.

And now I am picturing Sora cameoing in the next Marvel vs Capcom.

That'd be pretty cool.

Gonzales95

Awards
The idea of Marvel weapons had never even occurred to me, but not having Captain America's shield available for Goofy would be a great shame.

Seeing as we don't envisage KH3 coming out until 2014/15, I have one major hope for a secret boss. Ultron. I know he isn't exactly a name like Darth Vader, but it would be a pretty cool way to tie in Marvel to KH Universe. Plus it would be a good excuse to see what Ultron will look like in The Avengers 2!

kupo1121

Awards
Ultron will look like in The Avengers 2!

They would never reveal what he looks like in Avengers 2 in Kingdom Hearts, we'd get photos way beforehand if anything but I assume IF he somehow made it (which I think it unlikely) they'd stick with him from the comics...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I sincerely hope they keep stuff like that at subtle easter eggs at most. Let them first use classic Disney in a proper way, as in, incorporate it into the story in a way that it's actually part of the story instead of the "visit world-solve problem-get back to main story" formula. KH1, BBS and DDD (kinda) did that right. The other games, not so much, IMO.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I could see Star Wars replacing TRON Worlds, but then again TRON is a recurring World in the series so they wouldn't think of it. I really wish they would because it's Star Wars, everybody loves it and a Heartless Darth Vader or Emperor would really make for an interesting boss battle.

As for Marvel I would really appreciate Deadpool to make an appearance. It'd just be brilliant.

ok sunny

Awards
If they do manage to add Star Wars, Disney and Square Enix could get pretty creative with it. Idk if anybody has stated this yet, but maybe once flying around the gummy ship into the Star Wars world, you approach the Death Star as the world that you journey into.

I've also been thinking that maybe KH3 should start Star Wars in The Phantom Menace (Actual 1st SW movie in the timline) were it all began, so they have more room to add more Star Wars into the later games.

Last edited:

ok sunny

Awards
As for Marvel I would really appreciate Deadpool to make an appearance. It'd just be brilliant.
The Merc. with a Mouth xD That would be very amazing to have him as a partner or something as well. But knowing Marvel and Disney, its probably going to be Spider-Man or Wolverine, ect.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
there's already enough star wars in bbs

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they ever did put star wars in kh, I would rather they do the original trilogy and not the prequels

kupo1121

Awards

I actually would hate the idea of Deadpool being in the game (literally hate, I usually say "strongly dislike") and it's purely because Deadpool cannot be Deadpool without breaking the 4th wall. Even though I really want a world based on Wreck-It-Ralph, I still agree with skyfoxx in that I do NOT want SDG or anyone acknowledging that they are in a game. I don't mind playing with the camera or anything like what they did in KH1, but talking to the player is a NO NO and that's something Deadpool has to do! At least with Wreck It Ralph, they could go into a arcade cabinet in their world so technically the world would be a game within a game so they don't have to admit they are in a game, but I feel like Deadpool is just asking for him to break the 4th wall, not to mention he does not speak in anyway that is Disney appropriate.

I've also been thinking that maybe KH3 should start Star Wars in The Phantom Menace (Actual 1st SW movie in the timline) were it all began, so they have more room to add more Star Wars into the later games.

I'm kind of torn. I do get what you mean in that I want them to start early so they have so much space to work with, but at the same time I don't want Star Wars to get it's own physical world. I love the idea of the Death Star, but the problem is that would automatically be skipping far into the Star Wars lore IF they were even to put in Star Wars (which I would rather they not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back