• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Sora and Axel are alike

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I dont know if this has been discussed but one of the huge similarities between Sora and Axel, is that Axel carries out an order no matter what it is "Im doing as you ordered Marluxia im weeding out the traitors" Sora on the other hand always keeps his promises and always fufills them, seeing as he promised to protect Namine.

Another is that he has the same cockyness as Axel.

if theres anything I might have missed just let me know aight.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ZachSora said:
You're right but that doesn't mean they are related okay.

I reread prodigys' post 5 times. Nowhere did it say that he was related. Last I checked [Which was 30 seconds ago] KHprodigy1 said they are similar. And

SPOILER

even if they WERE related...
Axel is dead now.

END SPOILER

So really and truly, no. But they are similar, yes to that.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Forgive me if this is a n00b statement but I think that at one part in the game, Axel says that he and Sora are alike, when

**POSSIBLE SPOILER**

he says they have no heart.

**END OF SPOILER**

skilled keyblada

too be honest i havent played kh com for ages so i cant really remmember axel super well but i dont remmember them having much in common from wat uv said though they do

busted

they are not alike in anyway if anything roxas and axel are more alike coz they are both natural dual wielders :p

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
okay, i have the answer to this, which is revealed in KH2. ok, dont freak out but...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

thats how they are related, so theyre arent alike really, but the have a strong connection

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
konuk said:
Axel isnt dead?

Use spoiler tags or make your text white next time. That would what some consider a SPOILER

SPOILER!-[YES I know it's off topic]

I was right. There is going to be a KH3. Suck on that you ignorant people who said otherwise. I was right and you were wrong. Yes all you doubters, you may bow at my feet now.

End Spoilers

and Konuc. Use white text next time.

Sanctuary Keeper

First off, Koji, and Purified, use the correct spoiler method, especially you koji. Writing, possible spoilers, and then putting the spoiler right next to it, doesnt really help.

And kunock, edit what you siad about Axel, some people just got spoiled.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sanctuary Keeper said:
First off, Koji, and Purified, use the correct spoiler method, especially you koji. Writing, possible spoilers, and then putting the spoiler right next to it, doesnt really help.

And kunock, edit what you siad about Axel, some people just got spoiled.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't know how to add spoiler caps

Graficcha

Personally I think the statement that they're similar is quite past the point. For as far as I know, they aren't blood related (Gods no.) and when Axel says they've got a lot in common, I believe he's talking about their determination to reach their goals and find 'happiness' or something like that.

And besides, the hair shouldn't be compared methinks...then Cloud resebles Sora just as much. Axel's hair also doesn't really stick up like Sora's...
The stiff spikes more like flow down on his neck and upper back and stick up a bit due to their, well...extreme gelled stiffness.... Also, he doesn't have his hair in his eyes. (I know, I'm being picky, but I'm quite fond of his hair, and I can't -frikkin'-draw-it-right! It's so .... absolutely not like Sora's...'cuz I CAN draw Sora's hair.)

...eheh...artist's rant...^-^'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back