• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How should I spend my crystals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

ive noticed a few things i wanted but im not sure what to get or what to do. is the black draw card worth it and what is up with the level system, whats the point of using the crystals to level up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: how should i spend my crystals

The Raise Ticket gives you a chance to acquire a card of any level, but of course there are risks.

Use crystals the level up your bangle to receive more crystals with each attack. It's pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

vitxras

Use crystals the level up your bangle to receive more crystals with each attack. It's pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

so the higher the level the more crystals ill get from each encounter with the raid boss

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I have an L5 Bangle and currently getting 80-100LC per 4x attack on the Behemoth. Pretty damn useful, really.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

so the higher the level the more crystals ill get from each encounter with the raid boss

That's right, but as you already know, the number of crystals you'll receive is also dependent on your damage output.

vitxras

That's right, but as you already know, the number of crystals you'll receive is also dependent on your damage output.

i get 30+ crystals on x4 damage

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

i get 30+ crystals on x4 damage

Don't forget that the more you level up, the more crystals you'll get because your base crystals will rise. I'm lvl 40 and I'm netting around 50-70, I should get to lvl 6 any fight now :)

Tsurugi

Awards

I get about 270 crystals per x4 attack

tempex

Awards
I' ve exchanged all items except sora cards and avatar.
Now I have about 12000 crystals and dunno what to do with them.
Waiting for new items to be added for exchange.

Mine lvl 11, 500 crystals average per x4 attack.

Grellmax

Awards
I wouldn't suggest going past level 9 bangle, due to cost vs diminishing returns.

vitxras

i think ill just save up untill the 7th and spend them all thanks everyone

sullenclown

Awards
i kind of gave up on the SR+ mickey XD. there's too much light for so short a time. it might come back to bite me if they decide to extend the deadline (possibly) though.

CutiePique

Awards
Does anyone know if it ends Friday morning (EST) or Friday night? Cuz that varies my strategy

From this thread: "Event Period From 07/25/2013 (Thursday) through 08/08/2013 (Thursday) (Maintenance)".
If the maintenance happens again after the second Lux Up of the day (@ 13:00 JST, like the maintenance on 7/25 did), then we have 48.5 hours. That would be Wednesday night in our general part of the world.

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
From this thread: "Event Period From 07/25/2013 (Thursday) through 08/08/2013 (Thursday) (Maintenance)".
If the maintenance happens again after the second Lux Up of the day (@ 13:00 JST, like the maintenance on 7/25 did), then we have 48.5 hours. That would be Wednesday night in our general part of the world.

Fo realz?! So that means I should start saving up then eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back