• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► How Pokemon should end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blowjob

Press play to read while listening [video=youtube;E3t6Y7zh1LU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3t6Y7zh1LU&feature=related[/video]

Is this a good way to end the Pokemon series?

Ash has been framed for a crime so heinous (unintentionally) that it cannot be forgiven that now all the regions are out for him. The narrator says this is a test for Ash to prove that he is "The Best".

Pokemon Centers will alert authority if Ash dares to step in, shops will refuse service, courts and Police stations are looking to arrest and ultimately, execute Ash.

Ash doesn't return home because he doesn't want his mom and Oak to know or worry. However, all his Pokemon now sense he is in danger and set out in search for Ash. And I mean, ALL his Pokemon from the past. Whether with Oak or some other trainers' he left them with, they will be looking for Ash.

Yes.... Primeape, Pidgeot, Butterfree, all of them..... From all regions.....

Ash will be pushed to his limits and he will learn how to deal with and CAPTURE legendaries.

Ho-Oh is the final Pokemon to join Ash, and yes, all his previous Pokemon are following him around. They have broken the 6 Pokemon in your belt/pocket rule. The series finale will consists of many episodes and a few of his Pokemon show up in each episode at a time.

One by one, they are defeated and "killed" by other trainers, gym leaders (Misty AND Brock will put a stop to Ash, too), and Pokemon league, pretty much anyone that wants Ash dead. He'll be actively battling and escaping for one year. He gets his food from friendly towns and villages (those who haven't heard the news), or his Pokemons plunder for him (without Ash's knowledge or consent). All of his Pokemon eventually die for him, from sickness and/or battle.

All his former human allies and friends are against him and they attack relentlessly till they tire or taken out by Ash's own Pokemon.
Ash must keep running from danger while his Pokemon hold off his assailants.

Gary will be the final person to challenge Ash. Gary is so humiliated by his loss that he goes to Cinnabar island and hides there. After the battle with Gary, Ash retreats to Mt. Silver with his only remaining six Pokemon:

Pikachu (who finally accepts its place in a Pokeball),
Blastoise and Venusaur (They battled so much that they didn't have a choice but to evolve),
Lapras,
Snorlax,
and Charizard (Ash's number one Pokemon, the one Ash relied on most during those years in the wilderness, and the mascot of all Pokemon).

Time skip, 3 years later, Gold arrives to challenge Ash.

Ash replies with " .... ", and a battle ensues. One by one, Ash's Pokemon are defeated and killed (yes... Pikachu... killed) and the final episode ends with Charizard unleashing the biggest "Fireblast" attack ever seen in Pokemon, and the screen turns white.

What happens after wards is left for the viewers to speculate.

Is this a good ending?
If not, how would YOU like it to end?

Thanks, Orion.

Awards
:eek: Um... I don't think this is how I'd like it to end, personally. :/ Pretty violent for pokemon, and Pikachu death and everyone turning on him despite all the friendships he's built up in the past? I think there are some people who would stick with Ash no matter what, and all this as a test would be odd... Plus, Pikachu in a pokeball? :O

Maybe an ending left to a little speculation would be interesting, but not like that, I think...

If they do decide when it's finally time for the anime to end, I'm not sure how they'd do it... I'd rather he and some other trainers all teamed up and saved the world from a massive threat and then were officially recognized as master material... or something like that. Or maybe it'll end with a monologue about his never ending journey and him remembering how far he's come and how far he has to go. *shrugs* I dunno.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
^ Pretty much what MegaWallflower said. Pokemon don't die in the anime and Brock and co. wouldn't ever turn their backs on Ash.... ever.

Endless Strategy

This would be a great way for a series to end... just not pokemon. If done well, it could be an excellent finale, but pokemon just doesn't work like this, and it would go against the tone of the entire series so far. It would be a controversial ending definately if it ended like this. I'd personally like to see it. If you can make it into a story of deserving length and intrigue, well, kudos to you. If the show takes this route I'd have to ackowledge you as a godlike being, because as of now there is a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001.
percent chance of this happening.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Ha Blowjob, I laughed so hard. It literally made my day. But yeah unforutnately that would never happen

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I had to laugh at this myself I've wanted Pokemon to end for years now(grew up with it got old veryyy old), but alas just a tad too violent for 4kids you know they'll have him slip up on a banana pill and be in a coma for like 50 years.

blowjob

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Just so you know, the legendaries that Ash caught were also killed off when they tried to protect Ash. That's how extreme it gets. I just feel that Ash can't become Master unless something like this happens. He has to learn the hard way. Either we end the series like this or we continue with whatever we have now. I also like that Pikachu is one of Ash's most violent pokemon. He's not cute and cuddly anymore lol. And can you imagine the majority of Ash's pokemon lying dead and rotting in the forests, trees, caves, city streets along with the pokemon from other trainers' they managed to kill? And Ash shedding tears in every single episode while running?

That's a lot of dead Tauros. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back