• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how people duel-weild keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
here is my theory on how to duel weild a keyblade

when sora and riku battle xemnas sora requests to use rikus keyblade and riku accept then sora proceeds to whoop xemnas a$$. Any ways my theory is that you are alotted one keyblade and then another one can be gifted to you temporally or you can be given one pemanetly when you either defeat a keyblade weilder or are given one by another keyblade weilder. An example of being gifted a keyblade is when sora first meets yen-sid he gives him the star seeker then he can use it in drive form also another example of takeing one from a keyblade weilder is *SPOILERS* when roxas defeats xion and takes it and can duel weild when he fights sora,axel,riku,and all those neo shadows. Thats all i have for I'd like to here your thoughts on it.

Muse

you look atrocious
spoiler boxes [ spoilers ] [ /spoilers ] :/

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sora first meets yen-sid he gives him the star seeker then he can use it in drive form

you got it wrong. sora is able to dual-wield because of roxas and roxas is able to dual wield because of xion
yen sid didnt give him the keyblade(only the keychain) the drive forms only activate his dual-wielding since sora still isnt able to on his own

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I'll take a go at this but, I think it's the strength of you're heart but, the strenghth is sealed within, I think the properties that awakened sora to do so was his clothing which grated Roxas's dual weilding power to, Sora, and as for how Roxas an extrodinary event must take place such as ...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i agree with dawn rebirth, it does have to do something with the heart, i think nomura even hinted at it being something with the heart, not sure though

Muse

you look atrocious
The drive forms are a gameplay explanation for why you can dual-wield. :/
The plot reason is because of Roxas (and possible Ven factors).

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think it's the charm, the charm gives the keyblade different stats so, if two keycharms were attached to the keyblade, then the keyblade would be devided into two and two keycharms would give the keyblade power

ReflectoMan

Awards
no i like my theory :)
(sorry about posting a extremly well known topic which is almost about overdone as terra being xemnas but i just wanted to put out my idea)

RoxasAi

you got it wrong. sora is able to dual-wield because of roxas and roxas is able to dual wield because of xion
yen sid didnt give him the keyblade(only the keychain) the drive forms only activate his dual-wielding since sora still isnt able to on his own

I agree with you

THIS ^^

I swear if I see another Dual Weilding thread...

i very much agree with you, no one is coming up with a better reason why Sora can duel-weild its so annoying. the reason is right there in front of them and puxal just said it

Justa'notherdude

Sora can dual-wield w/o the drive forms, he kinda doesnt know it yet. After all Roxas is half of Sora so anything Roxas can do Sora can do, he just doesnt know he can yet. Just like Sora doesn't know how to manipulate light like Roxas but the ability is there (moreso after the fused) Roxas just had more trainin in light magic while Sora had trainin in all types of magic execpt light (for some odd reason).

Xirrdach

i always thought that it was the drive forms power (that was given to him from Sid) that allowed him to dual wield. I figured that Sora couldnt learn the Synch Blade ability himself unless extra power was given to him so he uses the drives so he can fuse with his partners and use their powers to help whip out another keyblade. Ex. Valor-Goofy, Wisdom-Donald.

I think the only reason he was able to use Riku's keyblade is because its already out, and its Riku's (by which i mean totally seperate). And because he's a keyblade master. So unlike using Drive forms, Sora didnt have to pull Riku's keyblade out of his own ass.

Does anyone else agree with my theory? :35:

ReverseUnversed

Seriously, this is some screwed up question. Normally, Keyblade wielders dual-wield through an ability named Synch Blade, so far featured only in Drives. However,

Roxas gained his ability of dual-wielding after he absorbed Xion, inheriting her Keyblade.

Am I right?

Roxaz

I'd agree with that, now the only question is why sora can only dual-wield in his drive-forms and, as it was already said, i too think it comes from absorbing another person.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I'd agree with that, now the only question is why sora can only dual-wield in his drive-forms and, as it was already said, i too think it comes from absorbing another person.

Imo, the reason Sora only dual-weilds in his drive forms is because he'd be way to strong for the game to be fun. I mean think about it, the game would be too easy. They had to give Sora a time limit on his Dual Weilding time or else he'd just be too powerful.

A

Azrael

here is my theory on how to duel weild a keyblade

when sora and riku battle xemnas sora requests to use rikus keyblade and riku accept then sora proceeds to whoop xemnas a$$. Any ways my theory is that you are alotted one keyblade and then another one can be gifted to you temporally or you can be given one pemanetly when you either defeat a keyblade weilder or are given one by another keyblade weilder. An example of being gifted a keyblade is when sora first meets yen-sid he gives him the star seeker then he can use it in drive form also another example of takeing one from a keyblade weilder is *SPOILERS* when roxas defeats xion and takes it and can duel weild when he fights sora,axel,riku,and all those neo shadows. Thats all i have for I'd like to here your thoughts on it.

Seems that you have to kill other Keybearers or those capable of wielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back