• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How old is Sora gonna be in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster07

Ok we all know Sora starts at the age 14 in KH1 and in CoM/Re:CoM. And at the end of CoM, Sora had to sleep in that pod in order for Namine to piece back his memories. That sleep lasted for a year. Now we're onto KH2 and Sora is 15.

Now when Sora receives that letter from Mickey, we all just assumed that he's still 15 because you know, he was 15 in KH2 and that scene comes right at the end. But thats wrong, he's 16 years old in that scene. Proof? The secret video at the end of BBS where Aqua meets Ansem the wise in the realm of darkness.
He then explains to her about the hidden data he hid within Sora. And within that cutscene, he mentions that it's been a year since he last saw Sora. So does that mean Sora is now 16, considering that he last saw Sora in TWTNW in KH2? How old do you think he's gonna be in KH3D?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ansem the Wise only estimates that it has been a year, seeing as there is no definite answer as to how time flows within the Realm of Darkness. All in all, chances are that Sora would be bordering 16 in 3D but is most likely bound to be 16 in KH3, going by rough estimates.

k99y77

Awards
Ansem the Wise only estimates that it has been a year, seeing as there is no definite answer as to how time flows within the Realm of Darkness. All in all, chances are that Sora would be bordering 16 in 3D but is most likely bound to be 16 in KH3, going by rough estimates.
i think in secret ansem reports 5 he said eternity is like a moment in the realm of darkness.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought Ansem said it was a year since he first met Sora.

Number Zero

I thought Ansem said it was a year since he first met Sora.

Yes, Nomura confirmed that was what Ansem was referring to.

So he'll still be 15 and Riku will still be 16. Why they look younger in those trailers is beyond me though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ok we all know Sora starts at the age 14 in KH1 and in CoM/Re:CoM. And at the end of CoM, Sora had to sleep in that pod in order for Namine to piece back his memories. That sleep lasted for a year. Now we're onto KH2 and Sora is 15.

Now when Sora receives that letter from Mickey, we all just assumed that he's still 15 because you know, he was 15 in KH2 and that scene comes right at the end. But thats wrong, he's 16 years old in that scene. Proof? The secret video at the end of BBS where Aqua meets Ansem the wise in the realm of darkness.
He then explains to her about the hidden data he hid within Sora. And within that cutscene, he mentions that it's been a year since he last saw Sora. So does that mean Sora is now 16, considering that he last saw Sora in TWTNW in KH2? How old do you think he's gonna be in KH3D?

Wrong. Ansem said that it's been a year since he Met Sora. Ansem met Sora when Sora was snoozing away in his pod soon after chain of memories. Chain of Memories took place almost a year before KH2. So the scene with Ansem and Aqua probably takes place a month or 2 after COM. So unless Sora's birthday happens to fall in one of those months then he is still 15 by the time of that scene. So Coded and KH3D probably take place a couple of months after KH2 meaning Sora will be 15 in KH3D.

JTD95

That sleep lasted for a year. Now we're onto KH2 and Sora is 15.

The sleep didn't last for a year.
From when Sora stabbed himself in Hollow Bastion and till he woke up in KH2, that was a year.

Ansem the Wise said it had been a year since he first met Sora, referring to the events of Chain of Memories.

My guess is that Sora will turn 16 during the events of KH3D.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I understand your curiosity but I don't see the point of this?
Ima say 15 in 3D and 16 in 3

billyzanesucks

My guess is that Sora will turn 16 during the events of KH3D.
It would just be random and unnecessary to age him right now. If they intend to go for a few sagas, they're going to have to slow down on that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sora will still be 15, as between KH2 and Re: Coded there passed a few weeks at most.

When KH DDD is mostly about exploring Ansem's secret data inside Sora's heart and also leads directly into KH III there won't be much time passing at all.
The statement of Ansem the Wise is referring to Chain of Memories, not KH2.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
between KH2 and Re: Coded there passed a few weeks at most.

I never understood the concept of time in KH. It seems like CoM happens in a few hours but then theres so much they did. Like do they ever rest for the night at any time? I wish i knew how much time each game spanned. If it was ever explained, i missed it. lol

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It was never explained and actually since they introduced a simple concept of time they should at least stick with it. I'd actually like Sora to be at least say 17 at best by KH3.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It was never explained and actually since they introduced a simple concept of time they should at least stick with it. I'd actually like Sora to be at least say 17 at best by KH3.

It actually was explained that the scene between Ansem and Aqua happens shortly after KH2, or rather, it was specifically denied that a year already passed since KH2.

It was in the Famitsu BBS interview.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I was just talking about the Kingdom Hearts Universe concept of time in general. That's the part I was saying is really simplified.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
kh3d is in the present that year later so i guess sora 16 now and riku 17
so yeah i guess haley can relax more when doing sora's voice

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
kh3d is in the present that year later so i guess sora 16 now and riku 17
so yeah i guess haley can relax more when doing sora's voice
Sora is 15 in KH3D. And will most likely be 15 in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back