• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How often do you remember your dreams?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandymint

Awards
I will forever remember the Hotdog Zord. Best dream.

When I was younger I didn't usually remember my dreams (save for Hotdog Zord~) but as I got older I've been remembering them more. Maybe because my dreams got weirder.

To list a few:
Seto Kaiba growing kaiju-sized to fight a bunny girl mech. Kaiba fought with love beams.

I'm driving a sixteen wheeler on Snake Way while Bullet Bills are firing at me, but fortunately Bayonetta is on the roof shooting them all down, while dancing.

And for last night, myself, TheJWittz, Team Galactic, Guzma, and the Planeteers had to go through an obstacle course. At one point we had to swing across through a whole bunch of ropes, Cyrus of Team Galactic messed with the ropes and Guzma started being hanged, but I rescued him. Then we had a mine cart level which shot us into a frozen island. Then we all had to buy cakes and bread at a haunted mansion. Guzma was being chased by grocery carts.

Then I woke up.
I hope Guzma survived the carts.

Uh. Fudge, what do you smoke before you go to sleep and where can I get some?

takeoutbag

I would say I remember my dreams often, sometimes I have to say/write down my dream if not I can forget it instantly. My dreams I would say are creative. I would say I dream more than an average person because I love to use my imagination.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
My dreams seem to revolve around dying quite a lot, or being in a threatening position.
The last dream I remember was a few days ago. It was just me in town, walking, and I bumped into some guy. I apologise, and the guy is like, "It's cool. Come here, I want to shake your hand" and then pulls this huge knife out and lunges for me. Woke up pretty anxious.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Some dreams are vague for me, but most of the time, I can remember them. They range in a lot of things, from practical situations to (brace yourself) seeing Anna and Elsa from Frozen in a run-down train in what seemed to be a sewer. They're weird. But what's even weirder are some of the dreams I have that apparently depict a scenario that I would be in later on in the day or in the future. And when that moment comes around, there's this big sense of Deja vu that startles me every time. But to answer the main question: I do often remember my dreams. They're weird, but I still remember them.

That was a long response and I'm new here. Haha

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Some dreams are vague for me, but most of the time, I can remember them. They range in a lot of things, from practical situations to (brace yourself) seeing Anna and Elsa from Frozen in a run-down train in what seemed to be a sewer. They're weird. But what's even weirder are some of the dreams I have that apparently depict a scenario that I would be in later on in the day or in the future. And when that moment comes around, there's this big sense of Deja vu that startles me every time. But to answer the main question: I do often remember my dreams. They're weird, but I still remember them.

That was a long response and I'm new here. Haha

Oh god yeees. These "characters from a fandom do weird shit" dreams sometimes happen to me as well and then I wake up like "WHY???? Why not at least my favorites? ;_;"

SoulXaldin

Awards
Oh god yeees. These "characters from a fandom do weird shit" dreams sometimes happen to me as well and then I wake up like "WHY???? Why not at least my favorites? ;_;"

OMG, who did you see? LOLOL. Maybe the reason why Anna and Elsa were in one of my dreams was because I saw Frozen like 3 times.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
OMG, who did you see? LOLOL. Maybe the reason why Anna and Elsa were in one of my dreams was because I saw Frozen like 3 times.

Sometimes characters from anime or games suddenly appear in my dreams. Has happened to me with Kingdom Hearts, Haikyuu and even Supernatural once. The Supernatural one was great though because it was super realistic and I was a fucking demon hunter. How nice is that.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Sounds neat. Supernatural is like probably the best one you could have. Two muscular and attractive demon hunters is :wink:. Also, this just came to me. I had a Lucid Dream once. It was sick. The last thing I remember was that I was telling myself I didn't want to wake up and the suddenly the space around me dispersed until my vision came back into reality, waking up seeing my desk next to my bed.

Laeril

Awards
Fairly often when I first wake up. Usually, I forget about them unless they were really intense in some way. I can actually remember bits and pieces of dreams going back to age four, where I distinctly remember waking up from a scary dream that had Kermit the Frog in it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Uh. Fudge, what do you smoke before you go to sleep and where can I get some?
I'm high on
raw

Angelic Blight

I remember my dreams all too often.
Almost like a sense of torture or punishment given to me.

I wish I just forgot the majority.
Even the nice ones have shock endings :(

Your dreams question existence... almost like another world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back