• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How odd is Naminé?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

First of all, Naminé is supposed to be a Nobody. Then how come she doesn't have a "x" to her name, is it because the fact that Xemnas never got a chance to give a name to her? Which brings me to oen more question, if she was supposed to be Kairi's Nobody then how come her name isn't scrambled form of "Kairi"? Like Irkai or Irkxai or whatever?

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
The scrambled name and the X is given by Xemnas to the Organization members.

Namine isn't an organization member.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
The scrambled name and the X is given by Xemnas to the Organization members.

Namine isn't an organization member.
that is true, Namine was like taken by Ansem and used to put Sora's memories back together, Xemnas never got to her, otherwise she might be in the Org and KH2 would be way different

Txamt

That's what I thought. Hence the "is it because the fact that Xemnas never got a chance to give a name to her?" part.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
if she was supposed to be Kairi's Nobody then how come her name isn't scrambled form of "Kairi"? Like Irkai or Irkxai or whatever?

At the time they didn't know whose Nobody it was. It was Ansem who first figured it out.

sora_freak12

Namine does not have an X in her name because she is not an Organization member. Like, the Dusks don't have special names

Case Closed - A mod should clse this thread

Kairi^_^

Yea I will have to agree with sora_freak and M.o.N she isn't an Organization member. She is Kairi's nobaody and all that stuff.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Namine may not be an Organization member, but she is a bit weird...all she does is sit and draw in that stupid notepad of hers.

Txamt

Namine does not have an X in her name because she is not an Organization member. Like, the Dusks don't have special names

Case Closed - A mod should clse this thread

She isn't one of the Dusks. :closedeyes:

O

ORINJ

How is namine Kairi's nobody ; she was never turned into a heartless....

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
First of all, Naminé is supposed to be a Nobody. Then how come she doesn't have a "x" to her name, is it because the fact that Xemnas never got a chance to give a name to her? Which brings me to oen more question, if she was supposed to be Kairi's Nobody then how come her name isn't scrambled form of "Kairi"? Like Irkai or Irkxai or whatever?

wow i'm a little surprised that you didn't know. i thought it would be common sense but i guess it's understandable.

my apologies if i sound annoying for pointing it out what everyone else said over and over. umm... namine wasn't part of the organization.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's because she never joined Organization XIII. Ansem the Wise writes about this in the Secret Ansem Reports

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
How is namine Kairi's nobody ; she was never turned into a heartless....

She is a nobody because when Sora turned into a heartless She used her heart to turn him back when she hugged him and this cause her heart to make a nobody and also sora's heart to make a nobody also it wa sbecause her heart was in sora's when he turned to a heartless if you remember from KH1

Ragnarocker

For instance, only organization members are the ones that add an "x" in their names for organization policy. Also, I think that Namine needs a new fashion design. It's tiring to see someonje in poor clothes in all series.

~ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back