• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Much Would You Pay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I wouldn't pay 50 for the FM, maybe if it included Re: CoM I would. I already paid the original 50. Maybe if it was 30 or so, but I'm not paying another 50. If it's CoM and FM, 50 is my max. I already paid for the game, I see no reason why I should pay for it again.

This is why the Final Mixes should come as a single game, and as an expansion pack. That way, you don't have to pay for the game you already mostly own.

Xlicz

Re: How much more?

Square-Enix is neither denying nor confirming a North American/European version of KH2 FM, so shut up, everyone. Please stop complaining, it's not even coming out in Japan until Spring.

The highest price any PS2 game in the United States can be is fifty dollars (from legal merchanters, not eBay, etc.), which is probably how much it will cost, or possibly less. Why the heck are you people worrying about the price, anyways?

1st part of your quote: i agree

2nd part: Madden 07 hall of fame edition is 60.00 at game stores such as gamecrazy so that part is not all right

ImmortalBlue

I am thinking it will cost the same as all new games. $60 CND, which is how much I payed for my Kingdom Hearts. But, I did have a pre-order, so that was like -$5.

I am willing to pay as much as it takes to have it in my hands. Because it'll be absolutely gorgeous, sitting next to both copies of KH and KHII.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back