• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much $ would you be willing to pay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zip's shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
Oviously, KH2 is a game that will probably be sold out the day after it comes out in North America. Lol. If the price were to be raised...how much would you be willing to pay for this treasure?

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
ehh If it was like 70$ I'd just wait. there's no sense in spending my money when the price will come back down

BeastlyKillaKreg

eh..... all the money in my wallet minus $20. right after a paycheck, that would come out to be about..... (140-10%-50-20=$56[?]). good price.

P.S. SoraX Roxas..... The road between light and dark. Twilight or Dawn? Riku chose Dawn, so i'll choose Twilight <---- that's ur sig. twilight IS between light and dark.... i think ur sig should say: The road between light and dark. DUSK or Dawn? Riku chose Dawn, so i'll choose DUSK

King Sora

hm...i wouldnt pay more than $100 for the game...phst in like a few weeks it'll probably be a "greatest hits" game

BeastlyKillaKreg

zip's shadow said:
I would pay no more than what I'm going to pay for it, $49.99 plus tax, which in Florida is 7% so that would come out to about.......I'll just take sixty bucks and pay for it.

haha nice. by the way, that would be $53.49.

kingdomkey49

well considering i'm already paying 80+ for the game and guide i don't hink i'd pay much more....actually i'm not even paying for it my parents are....but if i had to pay and it got any higher....i'd just borrow it from a friend....or steal it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back