• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much will you play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_MAX

i wouldn't skip school but on the weekends and half-terms i would play it till i drop!

文偉立

newb programmer
MegaFlare said:
I'm going to play nonstop until I get to see Auron. I want to hear/see Auron so bad. D:

I will not stop playing, no matter time, until I make it to the Underworld to see him. xD

I can imagine the mighty MF returning to the forums with bulged eyes from sleep deprivation.

Good luck with your endless venture. I'll just play two hours a night with school in my way.

Foxx5

Well... I think I had already decided that I'm gonna get some chips, already made ramen and some soda in my room and play non-stop.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
well...........i'll tell you this already you wont be seeing me on the forums as much. for the weekdays probably 2-3 hrs. like i did with KH1.
but for the weekends 2-12 hrs and most likely not much sleeping.

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
me and my cousin are pulling all nighters right after we leave the midnight release.....well be playing all night, then going to school, then coming back to play some more

E

Eclipse

um........let's just say....when it comes out......

.....the next time ya'll hear from me i will be about a foot taller, be married..and have 3 kids......

wait a second..there's a midnight release????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back