• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much sleep do you get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
as the title says. how much?

i get about 4 to 6 hours. really depends on what went on during the day though. sometimes i sleep 10 or 11. how bout you?

brainy_pigeon

I sleep about 8 hours on the weekdays. On the weekends, I think I sleep about a couple of hours later. I'm not sure though...

I wish I got more sleep though. I'm always tired in the morning.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Aye, Aye, Aye! >.<; Well to sum it all up... I'm practically Nocturnal right now! ^^; I think I Sleep too much... Or maybe too little, I Don't know. T.T; But I Think I Get around 7-9 hours or something. 0.0

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Depends. Tonight, I'll get 5 - 7.

Weekends, 8 - 12. I've slept an entire day away (after my very first All-Nighter at a friends house. . .). Again, depends upon the situation.

Oh, and weekdays anywhere between 2 and 9.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I either get lots or very little. Sometimes I play game sor something until 2AM then have to get up at 7AM or earlier. Other times, I'll stay up till about 3AM then not get up until waaaay into the afternoon (we're talking 4PM later, here)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
About 6 hours in the week, but on the weekends it can be none, or nearly 10 hours xD

I need to start sleeping much more though. I can barely survive otherwise.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I usually get about four hours of sleep a night. I usually get more when I'm not as busy, like on a day off, I'll sleep for twelve hours. So I don't really have a set pattern.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Tough to say.

Weekdays range from about 3-8. Lately, I've been going nicely with sleep, and have gotten at least 7-8 hours a night.

During the weekends, I get very little. I'm usually always doing something the next morning, or just hanging out with friends or something. Like, I'll play video games, watch television, or write until about 3 in the morning, then have to wake up at about 7.

But that's only during the school year. Summer time, I'll sleep like a sloth. I'll get about 14 hours of sleep, unless my mom wakes me up earlier.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
It depends on how much I have to do. On weekdays, I get three to six hours of sleep. On the weekends, it's usually eight to nine hours.

On weekdays, 5 hours a night (Internet-addict). On weekends, don't even ask lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back