• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how much of PotC do you think will be in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
so far all we know is that Jack, Elizebeth, The Black Pearl and the cave are in it. So do you think that we'll be seeing anyone else or what part of the film we'll arrive at? Also will this follow the PotC plot of a KH2 exclusive plot about the heartless?

C

CEDELAS

we will see much more than just those places belive me nomura wouldnt waste a chance like this just to make it small remember every world is like double last times

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I wonder if Will Turner will be in the world....cause they havent shown any pictures of him....but he was a main part of the story so he most likely is in the world.

murney

i hope it does include the town it would make it a lot better instead of it bein te ship and cave that would be like neverland when it was jus the ship and the clock tower

Darkwater

I hope we get to go to the island place jack and elizabeth got stranded on. YAY RUM!!
OMG haha!! That was great!!!

Anyway, I hope they give a lot of time to this world. It sounds awesome!!

NEO9011

I know sora getting drunk and then walking dizzily around this tiny island would be awesome! I like the part when Elizabeth burns all the rum cuz it just keeps exploding! I can imagine sora running into the flames holding a barrel full of rum over his head and blowing up!! LMFAO!!

Unknown Zinko

I think that in the Pirates of the Carribean world you have to help Jack get the Black pearl back or rid his crew mates of the curse or something to do with the curse representing darkness and u having to get it out of the crew. It should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back