• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how much of PotC do you think will be in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I wanna see Sora and co. in Tortuga! Jack will be slapped about 60 more times. Maybe Sora will take over Will's role. *cries* Itd be funni to see Jack drunk on his little island offering Sora rum

Sora: So thats it we sit on an island for a couple monthes drinking rum!?!
Jack.....Welcome to the Caribbean. Here take a bottle
Sora...I'm too young to drink
Jack...how old are you
Sora: Fifteen
Jack: aww to bad you only have to be sixteen to drink
Sora: DAMN YOU RIKU FOR BEING SIXTEEN!
Jack: Just have one
Sora: Fine
The Caribbean Police show up (moogles of course)
Cheif: Sora you are under arrest for drinking below the age limit.
Sora: Damn it all! Not another law suit!

NEO9011

Not ANOTHER lawsuit??? whats that supposed to mean?? Well I think blowing rum up could be an awesome minigame in kh2!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I sence Jack saying a line he said to will, but to Sora and co. "Can you sail under the command of a Pirate?" that should be said just before he joins your team.

Jack E.

NYcKiD said:
I wonder if Will Turner will be in the world....cause they havent shown any pictures of him....but he was a main part of the story so he most likely is in the world.

Sorry this is so long... I couldn't stop.
rolleyes.gif
If you want, you can read only the red, italicized paragraphs.

I don't think that it could work without Will-- he, Jack and Elizabeth are intricately connected and play different roles in the tale of Pirates. Without one of them it becomes very difficult for things in the world (not Kingdom Hearts world, just the world created by the film) of Pirates of the Caribbean to function.

Elizabeth is the protagonist and starts the plot moving. She also holds the drive for Will's character. Without her, we wouldn't gain access to the whole picture and the plot wouldn't have happened. She wouldn't have gotten kidnapped and Will wouldn't have had to go after--he'd have been taken--, so Jack wouldn't have been busted out of the cell and no one would have gone after Will because he's just a blacksmith and on and on and on.

Jack is the "floater." He doesn't have a title... except 'Captain.' He's Jack. He'll join up with the bad guy, skip over to the good guy, work with some other guy and then go back to the good... all because the only side he really is on is his own side. All he wants is his ship and all he does is try to get it back. Normally, he wouldn't be important to the film. He would have been in and out like a background extra. However, because his goal is directly entwined and connected with the hero's goal and because he holds all the cards for the good guys and the bad guys, he's sucked into the plot and becomes a signficant character. He's also really cool.

Will is the hero and physical opposition to the antagonist. Once the plot has started, he's the one that keeps it going through his drive to find his goal. Because his goal is intertwined with Jack's, Jack is allowed to jump in and become an significant character to the plot. Which shows one Will's biggest roles: the curse ties the whole movie together, affective every single character in one way or another. Because Will is the key to the curse, he and his actions tie all the world of Pirates together (pretty wild, huh?). He's the one character that truly changes throughout the story. And he's the one who presents the moral of the story to the audience.

We also must remember that the theme of Kingdom Hearts focuses around the heart. The characters of Will, Jack and Elizabeth all take a different journey of the heart: Jack opens a closed heart, Elizabeth learns to accept her heart and what makes it, and Will learns to judge and by guided by the heart-- to trust his heart. Added on to that, Will and Elizabeth are the most obvious representation of the heart. Why take that out when it could add to the them so well?

The characters also form a triangle in their relationships by the end of the trilogy, and each side is a different bond of the heart. Between Will and Elizabeth it's true undying love. Between Elizabeth and Jack it's attempted understanding and tolerance. And between Jack and Will its friendship and loyalty. These 'bonds' are what drive the plot. If you remove one character, then it drops from three bonds to one. Without the two missing, there's a big, big hole.

I think that the reason we don't see Will is because he isn't there-- Barbossa has him on Isle de Muerte. A thing we could have to do is jump off the ship with Jack and walk through the ship graveyard to the Isle in order to save Will. There's that shot of Jack with the medallion. If the medallion is used the way it was in the film, they can't leave Will out. It's just too closely related to him. His father gave it to him, remember?

An idea my brothers and I considered was: what if there still is a curse, but instead of it being tied to the Aztecs, its in conjunction with the heartless and the villains of Kingdom Hearts? What if, instead of trying to take Will's blood, they want to take his heart and you have to save him? We also considered the fact that Jack considers the Pearl to be alive. Maybe why she's so ghastly and such in the game is because she had her heart taken?

Anyway... I'll shut up now.

Jack E.

"You fishin' shadows, boy. An' you sailin' in de dark."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back