• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much munny did you get with Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Just curious but on Day 2 when you have to make munny for the trip to the beach how much do you usually get and what's the highest amount you've went to?
For me I usually only go between 500-1000 but two or three times I've went all the way to 2000.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I kept going till the game automatically made me go from the jobs portion to the next scene. Not sure how much munny that takes though.

MegaCore5

Awards
Roxas: 3 munny?
Bob Barker: Higher Roxas.
Roxas: 5 munny?
Bob Barker: Lower Roxas.
Roxas: ONE BILLION MUNNY!
Bob Barker: No you idiot!!
(Srry couldn't help myself hopefully everyone will get the reference :D)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I keep going until the game stops me. Been years since I played KH2 though so I can't remember the amount.

Sdog

Awards
Don't remember the exact amount, but hardly enough for a pretzel... =p

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I always got enough for a watermelon. I loved doing the mail stuff...and juggling when I figured out how to do it.
The juggling is my favorite! That's where I would usually go after I did all the other odd jobs.
For the first couple times I played, I had no idea that there was another board with jobs on it. Needless to say I became proficient with the one they drop you off in front of. And bored. EXTREMELY bored.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I always got enough for a watermelon. I loved doing the mail stuff...and juggling when I figured out how to do it.

I loved delivering the mail too. I'd always try and beat my time. I think I managed to get under 8 seconds...

The juggling is my favorite! That's where I would usually go after I did all the other odd jobs.
For the first couple times I played, I had no idea that there was another board with jobs on it. Needless to say I became proficient with the one they drop you off in front of. And bored. EXTREMELY bored.

I didn't know there was a second board for a while either. :p That's why I didn't get to 2000 the first couple times I played KH2. I didn't want to do the same three jobs over and over.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Am I the only one that just got the smallest amount needed to just advance the plot? The games weren't terrible, but they didn't really hold my interest for too long.

freewillfirebox

Roxas: 3 munny?
Bob Barker: Higher Roxas.
Roxas: 5 munny?
Bob Barker: Lower Roxas.
Roxas: ONE BILLION MUNNY!
Bob Barker: No you idiot!!
(Srry couldn't help myself hopefully everyone will get the reference :D)

Is that Kingdom Hearts Chronicles! XD I have not seen those in years! I burst out laughing when I gad realized.

KHFnatic

you only need 1200 to get the +2 ap bonus so unless you really want to see the characters talk about getting a watermelon, don't worry about getting more than that

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always got enough for a watermelon (and for Hayner to say ‘Way to go, Roxas!’). I can’t remember, I think you get an extra point for either strength, magic, or AP? I would just do the postcards over and over again, because they take 10 seconds.
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
I didn't know you could keep going until the game would stop you?

Ventus_

Awards
"Way to go Roxas" is Hayner's default line, it's if you go all the way to 2k that he has a different line which is: "Wow Roxas, that's awesome!".

In the new playthrough I've started (and my first time ever in proud mode), I went to 2k because Roxas seems disappointed when he finds out how expensive watermelons are so I wanted him to be able to afford one and if I'd ever done it before I didn't recall if the characters acknowledge if he can so I was curious. Pence does. He'll say "We can even buy a watermelon with this!"

Strangely one thing I expected to change that DID NOT is that the total munny between the group still ends up being 5k regardless of how much you contribute.

Although I've done them all for the sake of the experience, I chose to accumulate just from the mail delivery and grandstanding.
The mail delivery is the quickest and the easiest and the grandstanding is the most fun, my record is 82 juggles.
These are also the only two I can get the max 50 from.

I didn't know you could keep going until the game would stop you?

At 2k Roxas will declare that "That should do it" and automatically head to the station.

Last edited:

vangerme

Website
listography.com
Literally the required amount because I'm so lazy and I hate like all of those tasks except maybe Grandstanding, which is like 30% fun and 70% frustrating lol.

Mr.ZombieScordo

The mail delivery is the quickest and the easiest and the grandstanding is the most fun, my record is 82 juggles.
These are also the only two I can get the max 50 from.

Air combos are way faster than ground combos. That should help get bee buster and cargo climb done easily.

Technicallyhuman

The max I found was 100 from the poster's on the second board, makes it go a lot faster, need to be under one minute and thirty seconds to get 100 max

sheelage

Awards
I usually aim to get between 500-1000 munny. That said, I've also gone as high as 2000 munny a few times. It's all about how much time I have that day and how daring I'm feeling.

TheRainbow

Awards
Hey there! That sounds like a fun challenge. I usually aim for around 1000 munny on Day 2, but I've definitely pushed myself to get up to 1500 before. I'm impressed that you've gone all the way to 2000 a few times! Speaking of munny, I recently stumbled upon some reviews for Bingo Cash after reading an article on https://joywallet.com/article/bingo-cash-review/. It seems like a pretty legit way to earn some extra cash online. I might have to give it a try myself! Have any of you tried Bingo Cash before? Let me know your thoughts. Happy munny-making!

Last edited:
Back