• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much does Sora weigh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
You are forgetting all that hair; that probably makes up for 20 lbs
oh right,and I can't imagine how he manages to wield that keyblade.Then again,Mickey weighs lower and his big ears must be a pain to carry around.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If you do remember, Sora never ate anything in II but a bar of sea salt ice cream.

Youniquee

Awards
I think Nomura just likes skinny guys. x3
But I think Sora would be the type to eat a lot...but not gain any weight.

Sunomous

It's odd though, Sora never struck me as short nor skinny.

Neku is an anorexic for sure though. He's the same height as sora but prolly only ways like 90 lbs

Haha it's mainly just the way Nomura designed him. But he definitely does look way skinnier in DDD than in TWEWY, because you can compare him to more normal builds like Sora.
Neku's chest is TINY!!!

Last edited:

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Neku is just tiny(skinny) in general. Well...most people in TWEWY well tiny, I think it was just the art style haha.

Imagine him with his shirt off....long torso and a bony build..o.o

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If you think about it, Sora needs atleast three rubs of that jumbo gel to keep his hair up...
I'm saying that's atleast 20 lbs

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. I'm 20 years old, 5'3", 102lbs, and I eat about ten times a day.

Sora should weigh more than I do, though. Especially since he is a growing kid. He'll probably have some massive growth spurts and will put on muscle.

Youniquee

Awards
Are we seriously discussing a fictional character's diet?
...lol this forum :')

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nothing better to do. We've exhausted DDD for the week. Yesterday it was Sora's favorite color but that thread got closed real fast.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
People are thinking too far into this. Sora is a Disney character, you don't wonder how Mickey Mouse can walk on his fucking hind legs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
People are thinking too far into this. Sora is a Disney character, you don't wonder how Mickey Mouse can walk on his bonking hind legs.

Not really. In most series we get their height and weight. It is rather amazing SE hasn't given us any character's height and weight stats.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not really. In most series we get their height and weight. It is rather amazing SE hasn't given us any character's hight and weight stats.

I forgot about that. But if you remember, they are Disney characters, it's not like Disney has released Donald Duck's height or anything.

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
While they're owned by Disney, they were designed by Square, and star in a Square game, so it's something Square usually does. I doubt Disney stepped in and told them "no height, no weight. We want them just like our anthropomorphic animal characters."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I forgot about that. But if you remember, they are Disney characters, it's not like Disney has released Donald Duck's height or anything.

I don't think we really need to know the size of anthropomorphic Disney characters, even so SE would have given those stats as well xD

I mean, we know Snow's shoe size and Cloud's height with and without the spikes. Sora's weight is very important. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back