• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much does Sora weigh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunomous

So i heard there's a scale in the item shop in Traverse Town, it says how much Sora weighs... but my ps2 is broken right now and I can't find anywhere online that says the number. Somebody said 90 DEGREES, or 70 DEGREES. That makes no sense to me. 90 or 70 pounds???

Coeurl

Demon Dance
there are no numbers in that scale. it's just bars. that's why they said degrees.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So i heard there's a scale in the item shop in Traverse Town, it says how much Sora weighs... but my ps2 is broken right now and I can't find anywhere online that says the number. Somebody said 90 DEGREES, or 70 DEGREES. That makes no sense to me. 90 or 70 pounds???

Good God if that poor kid only weighs 90 or 70 pounds then we need to get some food in his tummy. *Pulls out a big plate of hotdogs with mustard, chilli, and onions* Eat Sora!!! Eat darn you!!! *Shoves the hotdogs down Sora's throat*

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well, in Days, Xigbar commented on how Roxas is about "a buck five", which means Roxas weighs 105 pounds.
So if we go by the logic that Sora has the same constitution as Roxas, then Sora is 105 pounds.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
yeah, Sora is only 5'5 so he should be around 135~145
Maybe 150 in a good way haha

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's odd though, Sora never struck me as short nor skinny.

Neku is an anorexic for sure though. He's the same height as sora but prolly only ways like 90 lbs

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never thought Sora was short until KH2 and he stood next to all of the FF characters and Riku. He is like an entire head shorter than Riku. And he's got sticks for legs.

Lol Neku is one anarexic kid. So is Shiki. Beat is the most normal of them all in terms of height and weight.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy jesus....he possibly only weighs 105 lbs...my god git some food in this child...
I weigh 123 and and 5'6 and I'm skinny
But I mean sora has a bit of muscle and hes , according to guard, 5'5 I mean he's gotta weigh more than 105..
Well then again it depends on whut Sora it is
Id say KH sora would be around 115 or 120 kh2 sora maybe around 130 or 135.
Give him some cred man hahaha

LucasDraleau

It's not unheard of for someone to be that small. I mean, I'm 16, 5'7 and only weigh around 100-107 lbs. I don't think that Sora is 150lbs, or any where near it; he's clearly smaller than Riku, who would probably be closer to 140 or 150, especially since his arms are about twice as big as Sora's, and since he's an entire head taller. If Sora is only 105, then I'd hate to see what Neku is. He's smaller than Sora, even.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well the only thing we've ever seen Sora eat in KH is that one paopu fruit....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We never even saw him eat that.

In the manga we see Sora eat some Nomura Fried Chicken, traditional Japanese food (though he sucks at actually using chopsticks), and some of Aerith's disgusting barley tea. Oh! I think he ate some ice cream? No?

I think Aqua, HPO, RAX, Ansem the Wise, Ienzo, and Isa have eaten more food than Sora.

Princess-Sammi

It's odd though, Sora never struck me as short nor skinny.

Neku is an anorexic for sure though. He's the same height as sora but prolly only ways like 90 lbs
I never thought Sora was short until KH2 and he stood next to all of the FF characters and Riku. He is like an entire head shorter than Riku. And he's got sticks for legs.

Lol Neku is one anarexic kid.
So is Shiki. Beat is the most normal of them all in terms of height and weight.
I would just like to kindly point out that an eating disorder does not always equal a "thin person" and a thin person does not always have an eating disorder. And for the record, I recovered from an eating disorder a few months ago.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would just like to kindly point out that an eating disorder does not always equal a "thin person" and a thin person does not always have an eating disorder. And for the record, I recovered from an eating disorder a few months ago.

I'm sorry. We weren't being offensive or serious when we said that.

I weigh 102 and I am called a stick all of the time so I meant no harm in my word usage.

Princess-Sammi

I'm sorry. We weren't being offensive or serious when we said that.

I weigh 102 and I am called a stick all of the time so I meant no harm in my word usage.
It's okay - you have the decency to apologize, which is lovely. :) Sounds like you have a very speedy metabolism.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

And "for the record", it was a joke. But if it really offended you that much than please accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back