• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much does Sora weigh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't think we really need to know the size of anthropomorphic Disney characters, even so SE would have given those stats as well xD

I mean, we know Snow's shoe size and Cloud's height with and without the spikes. Sora's weight is very important. :<

Yeah, I suppose so. But Disney is still gonna be like "But he's OUR character!!!!!"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm sure the reasons for not making BBS digital hold a lot more water than whatever reason they'd have for not wanting Sora's height and weight public.

True, but we still don't know why we can't find out how tall Sora is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, but if you remember, they didn't even want Birth by Sleep to be digital.

I'm sure the reasons for not making BBS digital hold a lot more water than whatever reason they'd have for not wanting Sora's height and weight public.

It is a known fact Disney was not the reason BBS wasn't released on the PSN. (and before anybody says it was Utada, it wasn't her either.)

True, but we still don't know why we can't find out how tall Sora is.

It wasn't a problem why we can't find out how tall Sora is. It is just odd SE hasn't released it yet because they always do.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It is a known fact Disney was not the reason BBS wasn't released on the PSN. (and before anybody says it was Utada, it wasn't her either.)

It wasn't a problem why we can't find out how tall Sora is. It is just odd SE hasn't released it yet because they always do.

That's why I think Disney was the reason. And Square Enix made Dissidia digital, why not Birth by Sleep? What else could be the reason other than Disney?

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
Yeah, on that topic, I used to think every KH character just had big feet (I mean, Sora, Riku, and Kairi do...), then Birth by Sleep comes along and they all have normal sized feet. What does that mean for them? Do they wear giant shoes or have mutatedly massive feet? lol

Yes, the literal reason why they were designed this way is known, but in-game, it's fun to theorize why they're so much bigger than everyone else's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's why I think Disney was the reason. And Square Enix made Dissidia digital, why not Birth by Sleep? What else could be the reason other than Disney?

*smacks head* It wasn't Disney. It was said in an interview. Dissidia being digital means nothing considering there was shitton of pirating involved with that game. It took hackers months to hack the code for BBS just so they could start on various patches and mods.

I figure it was a move to prevent pirating than Disney not wanting it because they have a plethora of games as digital downloads.

So.....

What is Sora's shoe size?

US sizes? Maybe a 15.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know whut big feet mean.........;D

c.jpg

Dr_Mario64

Well I don't know about degrees, but 60-90 lbs totally makes sense. Have you seen his Atlentica model?! Look @ his flippin arms! For the mutiny of Mario, Sora, drink a few protein shakes and hit the gym!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
They just look like clown shoes. Riku had gigantic shoes in KH1, in KH2, his feet looked more human. Maybe it's just a fad. Sora's really small in comparison to the adults in KH series (he comes up to Cloud's shoulder and Cloud is like average in tallness). IDK, maybe like less than 100 lbs if I had to guess for Sora's weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back