• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

How much does homework suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

cam ron 77

homework is a pain in the arse, it's so annoying but you know what they say, you need an edumication right?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Homework only sucks if you don't know how to do it. Pay attention in class and you won't have to worry about homework sucking. But then again, I'm a hypocrypt because I don't like homework that much as well. Just try to finish it in school before going home, if possible. I just started doing my homework again because it is worth way more than usual. But I procrastinate quite a bit, but I'm good with it. I work better when I'm under pressure and I might even slip it passed the teachers in class.