• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much do you think it well cost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

well it be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

I wish it be cheaper cause Iam not wasting 50.00 dollars for both games lol wat do you guys think :rolleyes:

heartofRiku

KHCOM will probably be around $30 and KH2 final mix $50, but there is the chance that both of them will be in the same case.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i hope its not 50 bucks... i wish if it would be for about 30 to 35 bucks but i highly doubt that....

HeartofDestiny14

I wouldn't doubt it for a second if they priced KH: COM for 50 dollars. It's a PS2 game now, so I doubt they will have the price cheaper just because it's been out before.

& Most likely, just to make everyone spend more money, they'll put KH2 FM & COM in the same box and make you pay 80 or more. I personally don't want to buy another game that's almost exactly the same for 50 dollars itself just for COM. I mean, I'll probably do it. But it'd make my life so much easier if they sold COM separately if/when it comes out in NA & watch the extra cutscenes in FM on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back