• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I died about 4 times at the most. The game was WAY to easy. After playing Halo, this game was a joke in difficulty.

cloud and ninja

Counter Shock said:
I died about 4 times at the most. The game was WAY to easy. After playing Halo, this game was a joke in difficulty.
LIAR unless you didnt even try on sephiroth.you also probably played begginner.and yes begginer is very easy.play on proud mode then it will be difficult

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
LIAR unless you didnt even try on sephiroth.you also probably played begginner.and yes begginer is very easy.play on proud mode then it will be difficult

Standard mode. And yes, i beat Sethiroth.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
At wat level CS? 25 characters.

When i beat sephiroth? Well, i did that pride rock leveling trick before i fought him cause i heard he would be "Hard". So, after all the time wasted, i beat him at level 99.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Counter Shock said:
When i beat sephiroth? Well, i did that pride rock leveling trick before i fought him cause i heard he would be "Hard". So, after all the time wasted, i beat him at level 99.

u should have gone to a level 68 thats when I beat him

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I thought it was way too easy on Standard, but now playing it on Proud I am more satisfied with the difficulty. (I only really died on bosses on Standard, and that was rarely too, so about fifteen times. six of those from sephiroth)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
ok then if you beat sephiroth in four tries then you were probably already on a very high level with ultima

Actually, i only died about 2 times on sethiroth. The other two times i died was on Xigbar.

It only took me exactly 1 week (35 hours) to beat the game. And about 20 hours was cutscenes.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
cloud and ninja said:
i beat sephiroth level 67 ultima and my glide was lvl3 and so were the rest of my form abilities

really you can have all ur abilitys at one and still beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back