• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many worlds will there be in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sofie12321

How many levels will it be in KH2? And do you think KH2 will be better than KH1?

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Re: how many levels?

OF CURSE KH2 WILL BE BETTER KH1, DUH...................I also think they will leave it with the level one hundred limit......most games leave it like that............

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com

First, KH2 will be better that KH. Nobody can have doub of that. And, how many levels are goin to be there? I dont really know, but i think that theres goin to be more that in KH. Like 20!

Blindfolded_Riku

Sora_Matrix said:
First, KH2 will be better that KH. Nobody can have doub of that. And, how many levels are goin to be there? I dont really know, but i think that theres goin to be more that in KH. Like 20!
hmmm i think it will be better the graphism are already a lot better the story willl surely be a loooooooooooot better and the gameplay ...well ... it can t be worse than kh1...

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com

I think the person who wrote this topic didnt mean how many times can you level up. I think he meant how many levels wilol the4r be to play on (Nightmare b4 xmas, Mulan...) Since there were 13 last game, and KH2 is supposed to be twice as long, i think a little less than twice as much as the 1st game.
It will be pretty hard to top KH1, but i do think KH2 will be better...

nighthawkmk2

i heard it will be twice as long and my friend told me it was on 2 disks so it has to be longer hell ya will it be more fun

kasuy

Website
www.geocities.com

I heard it was going to be on two disks as well, but i think that's is just a rumour. I have to say by the looks of Kh2 looks better than kh1, but you have to keep in mind that disney is doing half this game. And disney isn't exactly known for their masterful sequels, i dont want to think negetiviely about kh-2 but, Aladdin 2, Little mermaid 2, tarzan 2 etc. werent exactly block buster hits.

Last edited:

nighthawkmk2

kasuy said:
I heard it was going to be on two disks as well, but i think that's is just a rumour. I have to say by the looks of Kh2 looks better than kh1, but you have to keep in mind that disney is doing half this game. And disney isn't exactly known for their masterful sequels, i dont want to think negetiviely about kh-2 but, Aladdin 2, Little mermaid 2, tarzan 2 etc. werent exactly block buster hits.

off topic ya but the company that's designing the game is amazing at making sequals that's what there known for. final fantasy

srry off topic :(

well first of all in the first one you could only get to level 99 not all rpg's go to 100 and i think we are getting back to the classic trend of the epic rpg's like the 3 disk FF7 and the four disk FF8 that kinda things. so i think it might very well be 2 disks. and disney didn't have a part in the making they pretty much paid square to make a game with disney characters and well that made it totally sqare FF style. but for sure it will be awesome :)

x-knight

i think square should break the chain of leveling out at 99 and 100 i reckon they shold start goin to max it and 250 and 251 or 255 i dont no why but i like it and its got a good vibe

~NGD OMEGA~

Alright, to the actual question of if it will be better: DUH!!! Look at all the cool pics, new abilities, and awsome command bars that are in the game!!! IT IS GOING TO ROCK!!! Also to levels, IF you mean leveling up, I'd say 100 (The only reason it was probably 99 in COM is because they were running out of room for the actual game).

However, you probably meant levels as in words, so I would say at least 25, some worlds being optional of course (Like Atlantica in KH1). However, some worlds would probably be only accessable by train, and some by the gummi ship, so that would change your possibilities there.

As for the two disk thing, I would hope that with one disk you could play through all of Sora's story, and the other you would play through all of BHK's story, because that would mean you don't have to interupt the story half way through the game. That would be the smart way to use the two disks/two playable characters to your advantage, but you never know, square could do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back