• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times have you beaten the games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
KHI: 0

CoM: 1 (Still need R/R)

KH2: 1

You need a life, srsly.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Never, I watched my sister beat it and I got into the series that way, although I've defeated hard boss battles and solved difficult things that my sister could not, like beating Riku II and defeating Sephiroth, (ect). (Currently working on first time beating the game by myself.)

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: 1 time (I felt that beating it once was a good enough experince.)

Kingdom Hearts 2: 2 times (Once on standard and again on Proud I don't believe I need to beat it again, although I might beat it one more time, just as a refresher.)

Endgame

:D
KH: 1

CoM: 1

KH2: 1

I get bored with games very easily. As such, I see little point in replaying them if I get everything the first time around.

Silent Hero

ohohoho....i dont keep track on how much times i beat it. if am bored, i just beat sephiroth 4 fun in kh1 or trying 2 level up untill to lvl 99(even though i did already=D). But i probably beated them countless of times

ivomitrainbows

Playing the entire game over again..
KH: 1
KH II: 2

Doing the last battles over and over..
KH: 3
KH II: 4

Never played CoM. Don't want to.

I have this addiction to watching the endings. I feel like I accomplished something wonderful every time I do. I also seem to like torturing myself, 'cause I bawl my eyes out every time I watch both of them. Not so much the first one anymore, the need to cry has passed. I have yet to concur such in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back