• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many Times Have You Beaten Master Xehanort/Yozora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm just going to come right out and say it: once each.

It took me so many attempts to beat Data Master Xehanort, and even more attempts to beat Yozora. After I was able to unlock the secret ending, I didn't attempt either of them for the longest while (due to trauma) and nowadays I give them a go here and there... and always lose. Whenever I do fight the Data Organization on a whim, I'm pretty much able to beat all of them (Xion gives the most trouble, but still able to do it eventually in one sitting). However Master Xehanort and Yozora are just... impossible.

I do want to try and get Yozora again because it feels like a fluke that I beat him just once and only once.

How many times have you guys beaten Data Master Xehanort and Yozora?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
MX once, Yozora, zero, and gave up. The one fatal difference for me is that damn Kupo Coin steal. I know I should get rid of it, but I can't because somewhere on the back of my mind I need it.

I feel like this should be moved to the III sub-forum.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
MX once, Yozora, zero, and gave up. The one fatal difference for me is that damn Kupo Coin steal. I know I should get rid of it, but I can't because somewhere on the back of my mind I need it.

I feel like this should be moved to the III sub-forum.
I actually didn't even realize that Yozora could use the Kupo coin if he stole it. I had it stolen a bunch of times, but never got close to killing him, so I never knew and the one time that I did kill him, I had already used mine lol.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Xehanort twice, Yozora a few more.

In truth? Still haven't gotten around to beating either without chumping out and using a Link to survive at SOME point. I know exactly what I should do to dodge Yozora's DM stuff after the Gigas phase, my execution is just lousy. Xehanort's DM on the other hand, my brain's small, I hate getting there and then forgetting the sequence.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I dunked on MX 13 times (7 in eng, 6 in jpn)

I forced Yozora into a spiral of depression over 50 times (he is EASILY KH3's greatest boss fight). Again he's the best fight KH3 has to offer

Katsagu

Awards
MX once, it was probably one of the fights I enjoyed less.

Yozora, a bunch, love that fight.

AegisXIII

Awards
I think twice each. Once with pro code on beginner mode and once with EZ code on critical mode.

I already said it but boy critical mode with EZ code is tons of fun. Hp regen is the best way to have fun while not being frustrating.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I've beaten Master Xehanort a couple of times. I don't revisit the fight much like I do Xemnas, Xion, YX, and Marluxia though.

Yozora I've fought many times but won only once...and it was on Beginner. On Proud Mode he slays me. It's a amazing fight but a hard one. Hardest KH boss in KH3.

the red monster

Awards
I actually beat MX first try (elixirs+ultima shotlock+link spam) and never faced him again.

yozora multiple times, didn't really count lol

Back