• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times have you beaten KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well... I never did get the ultima weapon during any of my runs... as a matter of fact... I never got oblivion during my first two runs...hehe

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I never completed half the synthesis list either, cause I'm lazy to collect items in my Final Mix, especially since all the guides are, like, English. Yet I've pretty much bored with KH's story by this point.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah...it's losing it's luster for me too... but who knows? matbe days will replenish it... like I beat sephiroth at level 67 to boot on proud...and I don't know how to get that cutscene between cloud and sephiroth

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
If the whole story starts getting boring, I suggest picking up another long RPG and finish it before playing Kingdom Hearts again. The last time I did that was about 1 year ago, I played Final Fantasy XII, then when I finished I replayed Kingdom Hearts again and the story was bdtter.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I am trying to get through FFX-2 at the moment... and I think it will be awhile though...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Have fun. Sometimes it helps to take a break from a game just so interest can be continued. Apart from my first run, all subsequent runs were made after playing other RPGs first.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah.. I falied big time on FFX-2 when I was at the end of the game and I was only level 23...

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Let's see here? well i have about 12 files total, and ive fully beaten the game about 8 times, 5 of them on expert, and the rest normal, but ive beaten ansem countless times, either to show other people the ending or just for fun ^^ i just replayed it and my best time is 19:47, and i think the lowest level was 52. and i always fight every heartless i come across

A

Airship

If you mean just playing the final battle over and over, then none. I've played through the game in it's entirety at least 8 times.

heetseeker

never just played the final battle over and over again...but I've beaten the game 6 or 7 times, about half of them on expert...my lowest level was like 60 I think...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
One last question, I guess. Does anyone ever touch their save files from old runs after starting a new one?

I've got my very first one, that I return to every now and then to synthesize more stat-boosters.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm pretty sure this thread has occurred before, but since I think I've beaten it one more time since then..

4 times on Normal mode, the first three being where I choose the Staff and gave up the Sword. (lol noob) The fourth one being Sword, but no Shield.

Once on Expert mode, though I'm working on "semi-"beating* it on that again.

* as in start at the near beginning of Hollow Bastion's first visit and going from there.. I probably had two of my most challenging battles during that time btw. I got beaten by Dragon Maleficent for the first time ever and nearly died to Riku Final (I had one HP at the end of the battle, which ended with me breaking his combo and getting enough MP to do Ars Arcnum, to finish the battle.). I think it was partially due in part to me not grinding at all, before fighting either one of them. I took on Dragon Maleficent at 46 and Riku Final at 47, with Metal Chocobo.

Wicked

absurdiam
Twice, I don't think I need to play it anymore seeming the story is the same everytime I go through. I can't recall the levels either.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Beaten it maybe 4 times? Or maybe it was re-fighting the hard bosses that's got me. I always mix up the levels but I want to say 20 or 50 something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back