• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times have Sora, Donald, and Goofy been used in a sentence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

i just wondering what guys think on how many times Sora, Donald, and Goofy have been used in a sentence im gussing at least 100 times or less cause cause a lot of the cutscene had someone saying sora, donald, and goofy

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yeah, I think they say that too much. A little 'You three' or 'you guys' wouldn't have been so bad. But everytime, it's 'Sora, Donald, Goofy'.

Soraox

yeah i know like everyone 5 seconds its Sora donald Goofy it sorted drove me crazy for a little bit

Puck

^Yeah, it kind of got under my skin a little too. Whenever a character was about to ask for a favor I was eventually going 'Oh no. They're going to say Sora, Donald, Goofy again'.

Sora18

haha, that is so true, like right when you get to Hallow Bastion in KH2, "My name is Sora, mine is Goofy, and mine is donald.

They don't have to introduce themsevels all the time.

EnigmaticShorty

Ya....
SORA DONALD GOOFY!
SORA DONALD GOOFY!
SORA DONALD GOOFY!
SORA GOOFY DONALD!
GOOFY DONALD SORA!
DONALD GOOFY SORA!
~and it goes on and on...~

Soraox

the last time tho i think i shout sora donald goofy i think is trons world the second time u visit

Puck

Simba said it the worst. It's just the way he delivered all the names was just all wrong. Jasmine didn't say 'Goofy' right. The one person who said 'Sora, Donald, and Goofy' the best was Jack Skellington.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
LMAO!

I always pick up upon and then hate things like that.

(OMG. I missed Jay's birthday, I AM SO SORRY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back