• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times did you play through KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
As I read the forums, I started to get really curious about how many hours and how many times did everyone play the game.

So, you never played and only watched cutscenes?
Did you play 10 times already?
On critical or begginer? Did you skip Winnie the Pooh (or anything that is optional, for that matter)?

I played 2 times. Once in Begginer mode and once in Proud.
Now I'm in my third playthrough (currently in Keyblade Graveyard). Summing up all my time, I think I have now 90+ hours of playing/watching.

I did skip Winnie the pooh 2 times: I gave it a chance once, but I am a really anxious person and just want to smack some heartless as soon as possible, so I just tend to skip the puzzling everytime lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’m on my third playthrough. One proud at launch, one critical when that came out, and now I’m attempting a level one critical run.

I’m skipping cutscenes this time around since it’s all stuff I’ve seen before and I wanna get through the game.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
With every KH game, I played them in a lot of my time before KH3. And though KH3 definately isn't my favorite KH game, there's a lot of things I love about it and I continue to play it every once in a while. Maybe because I played the other games so many times, I just mind of got bored of them and the new graphics engine makes KH3 more awayhically appealing to play.

I think the real problem with replay KH3 is post game stuff. That's why when the Colisuem and data battles, no extra playable characters, secret battles, or extra hidden level content weren't there at all, I was surprised. Maybe it was rushed development or they just didn't have the time but it did hurt KH3 in the long run. Hopefully Re:mind fixes some of the issues but it most likely won't everything. I doubt will get a playable Radiant Garden, expanded Twilight Town, a new Disney world, and I have my doubt about the colusiem coming back but everything should make up for it. And I'll never say never on the other stuff.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
2 on Proud. One blind run, and a second after I was informed I missed the optional scenes in the Final World lol. Of course, it made no difference since those aren't added to the theater anyways...

I plan on doing a Critical run when Re:Mind is released.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Twice. My first playthrough was on Proud Mode. My second was on Critical Mode...with the Ultima Keyblade in hand for maximum boss cheesing lol. I'm not sure which to go on when ReMind drops. I think I'll do ReMind on Proud at first, just so I can enjoy the party members some more. Critical is a stressful time for party members so I wanna do a ReMind Proud Mode run first then a Critical one later. So I have two more runs to look forward too.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
2 Proud runs (1 on launch and 1 before we knew when Critical would drop) and 1 Critical run. I was considering another run, but when ReMIND was confirmed to be pretty soon (in a few months), I decided to wait until them to replay.

The first Proud run was probably my favourite (because I was experiencing the game for the first time), but the Critical run made me realize that there is a lot of replayability (for me) in KH3. I also got the platinum trophy on the first Proud run.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Once.
I'm waiting for Re:Mind to start my critical run and I'm curious how I will feel about the game as a whole, now that's it's been months since I played it and the initial hype disappeared.

okhi12

Awards
Twice (but I didn't think twice ;)). First on proud and second on critical. I'll do it again a week before Re:mind is released, probably on standard so I can breeze through the game. I'll use the proud save file for Re:mind because I got the platinum on that one so it is the most complete. If it is too easy I'll play Re:mind again but on critical. I can't wait!

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I've played 5 times now, I believe. To be fair, I think two of those times I didn't finish to the end. This isn't a complaint, just an explanation: there are so many cutscenes, I get burnt out halfway through. I often hurry my way to Corona and Arendelle because those are the two worlds I enjoy most after Olympus, and by the time I'm done with them I feel too...exhausted at the idea of having to go through The Caribbean and San Fransokyo to get to the end. I often skip Monstropolis, too.

Btw, I do enjoy The Caribbean and Monstropolis as worlds. I think they're better than Corona objectively, but I'm not attached to the PIXAR characters and there's mostly no story in The Caribbean as you treasure hunt across the map. In comparison, it's pretty fun walking around with Rapunzel in Corona even though the woods can be monotonous.

Amadeus

Awards
I've only completed it once, on Standard. I plan to plat the game on that file (80% of the way there!) and play Re:Mind on it as well. I would have finished a couple times more, but I don't have much time to play :'(

I plan on making my next playthrough Proud, maybe NG+ to just chill. If I feel ambitious, I'll try Crit NG+ after Proud, and maybe get into speedrunning Beginner just for fun.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I’ve beaten the game twice. The first time at launch (I actually got my copy the same day as the Japanese release and managed to beat it prior to the NA release. Couldn’t risk those Epilogue Spoilers or miss the first day of the semester) on Proud. The second playthrough was on Critical which I began at launch but I stopped once I found out about the proofs, I went back to my Proud save and located all the lucky emblems and unlocked all Keyblades, then I restarted my Critical run while skipping all cutscenes because Theatre mode lol. Depending on how the Re: Mind DLC works, I’m willing to play it through again if need be but otherwise it might be some time before I play from start to finish again. BBS still has the most replay value in the series imo.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
As I read the forums, I started to get really curious about how many hours and how many times did everyone play the game.

So, you never played and only watched cutscenes?
Did you play 10 times already?
On critical or begginer? Did you skip Winnie the Pooh (or anything that is optional, for that matter)?

I played 2 times. Once in Begginer mode and once in Proud.
Now I'm in my third playthrough (currently in Keyblade Graveyard). Summing up all my time, I think I have now 90+ hours of playing/watching.

I did skip Winnie the pooh 2 times: I gave it a chance once, but I am a really anxious person and just want to smack some heartless as soon as possible, so I just tend to skip the puzzling everytime lol
I did a 100% Platinum trophy Proud run when the game came out, and I was tempted to play through Critical when that launched, but I decided to wait until ReMind hits to get the full experience.

I just have so many other games to play, and very little time for those at all anymore. I do love KH3 and will want to play through it again, but not right now.

KH1 is still my favorite out of all of them and I'll replay that until I die.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Once, Proud. I did whatever was necessary for the Ultima Weapon and all the Gummi Ship stuff (I swear getting the Golden Highwind is the most rewarding part of the game) but after that I just wanted to get it over with.

For Re:Mind I might watch the new cutscenes but I'm not going to play through it again.

Did you skip Winnie the Pooh
Who would dare

NoWay

Awards
I played it two times (one standard mode & critical). The last month I have been playing many other games which I had at home because I still haven’t beaten Zelda Breath of the wild. :D
I bought the game right after it’s release but thanks to my exams and university in general, I didn’t play it for like two years. After beating KH3 on critical I have begun playing BOTW, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, GTA5 and right now I’m playing Digimon Hackers Memory.

Oh and I also have watched the whole Marvel Infinity Saga in August.

Yeah I had great vacations. :D

Now I’m trying to avoid playing KH3 to have a fresh new experience when ReMind releases. :)

Back