• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • 1-5

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • 10+

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Snow... i feel your pain. Demyx critical mode is the most unholy thing ever. Especially when he says "come oen skip to the beat". UGH! bad memories are flooding back to me. Dodge roll is my saving grace though and you NA version players dont have it! BAHAHA!

Yeah, that one is scary, especially since the one that follows that line (got you now!) is the stupid homing water path, that you have no choice to reflect.

The worst part was him jumping around and summoning the water around him after each jump, sometimes it seems like he has no intention of stopping, and you really can't interrupt that unless you want to die.

khallsta25

Banned
I beat him 5-10 times.but it felt like more than 10 times.i fought him.the only thing hard is that water wall,water clones during a certain time limit.and that reaction command.when sora is beside demyx then demyx be hitting before sora can.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Dont remind me. That guy was annoying. If only KH had blood and gore.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
On standard (my first playthrough) maybe like 3-4 tries. On Proud (first try), no contest. I mopped the floor with him. That dance water dance crap was annoying me to no end. Ended his shit with the quickness...

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Just once....I really pulverized him to no end, i was really lucky with the 2nd dance water dance but i make it somehow(still can't believe it)......

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It took me about 8 tries to defeat him; although, i have gotten a little better.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
1st try. the only time i lost first playthrough was xaldin

7thspade

I got him on the first go round on Normal Mode, or whatever it's called.
Then around 3-5 times on Proud Mode. Mostly cause of those damn water clones and then once or twice because of his friggin bubbles.

Darth Ruin

First time I played on Standard mode I beat him in one try.

Proud mode took me two turns cause the countdown took me by surprise.

AxelsVirtue

I thought Demyx was easy. In fact, all the Organization members where easy, except Xaldin. I don't know why that black haired snake was so dang difficult, but I lost count of how many times I had to retry. Even Mickey kept getting clobbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back