• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • 1-5

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • 10+

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
about 2, getting to know his fighting style and beating him up XD
he was easy actually

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I don't see how he was so hard, but then again, Xaldin wasn't hard for you. Maybe I just went into the earlier battle too high leveled and too low leveled against Xaldin. The main reason Xigbar kept killing me is I stupidly tried to drive against him a few times and got anti-form, which is almost insta-death against him. However, it does work wonders when Saix is doing super berserk attack, towards the end of the battle. Either way, both times I faced Demyx, he was pretty freakin' easy. I think I spammed triangle and fira (or whatever it was leveled up to when I fought him) and that was all I needed to beat him. As for Xaldin, his "take this" spinning attack is the main contributor to my deaths against him. It didn't necessarily kill me every time he killed me, but it set me up to die.
I guess different people just have different skillz and whatnot.
I don't ever really use magic during anything unless its like cure... and I practically never use those drive forms. When I play the game and fight them i basically just button mash... it makes me feel a little barbaric.
I was usually pretty normally leveled...Demyx kicked my ass almost all the time because of the fact that i was timed for those freaking water clones... i suck at timed things.
Xaldin's spinning attack was really annoying but I'm able to avoid it easily most of the time.

Oh, and there was one boss I had trouble with KH2 that wasn't an Organization member.. I remember it now.. Grim Reaper or whatever it was. I think it was because I was low-leveled, but he killed me once and was generally a pain in the ass. (He'd take the coins right back out just as soon as I was putting them back in.)
That thing was a pain in the ass... it wasn't hard or anything it just took forever... he's never killed me... although he did almost bore me to death ;P

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
It took me a year. I played it at this public place and tried getting all these other ppl to try. they failed. Turns out i never switched sora's weapon, or put magic in the quick slots. Played it again last year, beat him on first try=D

TAKE THAT DEMYX YOU MOTHA-*cough* excuse me

devilsTrinity

But I always level up like crazy so pretty much every battle is easier than it should be. Even beating Sephiroth first try in KH2 was simple.

Axel_Burn

First time i played kingdom hearts 2 it took me 10+ tries!!!!!!!!!!!f*****g water clones:angry: :p...As for Xaldin,well better not talk about it xD:lol::dizzy:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
well it took me 2 tries to beat him in proud mode thanks to the irritating countdown timer XD...lolz but he wasn't that hard really =P, I'd say Xaldin's fight was much more harder for me >.<

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
ugh I hate the very thought of Xaldin it took me three times to beat him, Demyx I beat my first time though that battle was a hellraiser.

Xemnas:1 , Larxene: 2, Vexen: 3, Zexion: 1, Luxord:2, Marluxia: 1, Demyx: 1, Xaldin:3, Axel 1, Roxas: I have never fought him, the guy with the tomahawk: 1, Xibcar: 2, Saix: 1,

Thats how those battle went for me.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
About twice..that time part..got me.. :/

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
It took me three or five tries to beat Demyx. I hate those trials. I remember screaming "Die! Die! die!" while I was fighting the water clones with only 10 seconds left. And I find it embarssing that it took me many tries on EASY mode.

Last edited:

Satoshi

it took me 2 times lol the first time he caught me off guard with his bubbles and giant wall of water xp

Exactly. Took me two times as well, whereas many bosses like that take me two takes to actually destroy. Thing is, tho', in the KH games there's always the boss which you have to get used to, learn his attacks and powers in the first try, then avoid, dodge, and kick his ass in the second try. The only boss that didn't work out that way for me was Sephiroth.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Eh, a quite a few times on Critical, the water clone timer is simple, it's what's in between that kills you. On Critical you absolutely cannot afford to get hit, each hit takes off half your hp, get nailed by the RC and it's three quarters gone. So you pretty much run around hoping a stray bubble won't hit you (if it does, you hope he doesn't chain it with his water path).

I died a very humiliating death particularly when a water note popped up beneath me and dragged me into a combo that took out half my health, then I saw Demyx jumping towards me, I was like 'shit!' then because I was being attacked I couldn't hit the RC and Sora died when Demyx smashed his oversized penis into him. Not cool.

xx kairi xx

3 times. At first i was like ..wtf? >.> second time I was running round in circles mashing random buttons whenever he jumped toward me, n the third time I beat him x3

Axel of Ice

Eh, a quite a few times on Critical, the water clone timer is simple, it's what's in between that kills you. On Critical you absolutely cannot afford to get hit, each hit takes off half your hp, get nailed by the RC and it's three quarters gone. So you pretty much run around hoping a stray bubble won't hit you (if it does, you hope he doesn't chain it with his water path).

I died a very humiliating death particularly when a water note popped up beneath me and dragged me into a combo that took out half my health, then I saw Demyx jumping towards me, I was like 'shit!' then because I was being attacked I couldn't hit the RC and Sora died when Demyx smashed his oversized penis into him. Not cool.

Snow... i feel your pain. Demyx critical mode is the most unholy thing ever. Especially when he says "come oen skip to the beat". UGH! bad memories are flooding back to me. Dodge roll is my saving grace though and you NA version players dont have it! BAHAHA!

Tiax

In KH2 when you fight Demyx, is was REALLY hard for me. in 358/2 days he said he was not cut out for combat....but he is! How many times did it take you to beat him?

I beat him on my first try even on Proud Mode. But, he is tough. I was surprised how Sora was taunting him, betting he couldn't even fight. Demyx sure showed him...:35:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back