• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • 1-5

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • 10+

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

In KH2 when you fight Demyx, is was REALLY hard for me. in 358/2 days he said he was not cut out for combat....but he is! How many times did it take you to beat him?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I beat him on my second try. I didn`t beat him the first time because of the timer. It wasn`t hard just kind of annoying to me.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
it took me 2 times lol the first time he caught me off guard with his bubbles and giant wall of water xp

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I remember when I had first bought the game that I was addicted to it until that point... I fought Demyx and couldn't beat him and at around that time school was starting for me so I just stopped playing kh2... then like a year later I started over from scratch and beat him like after two tries.
I really hate being timed... so stuff like that always irks me... I remember that everytime I would get really close to beating him sometimes that he would summon those damn water clones again and I would have like one left over when the timer stopped... grrr... :angry:
How the hell is he supposed to be the weakling of organization 13... even Xaldin was a hell of a lot easier to beat than him...

Last edited:
Awards
He kind of caught me off guard with the Kill all the water clones thing, I ran out of time.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Water Clones suck and the first 15 times i fought him in EASY mode when i didnt even equip any abilities or use strength boosts or equip anything bc i was a noob and hadnt played KH1 yet. I made it that far by button mashing. Now i beat him first try on proud and can do it no damage cause i have played it alot.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I was able to beat him the first time. He was tricky but I got him!:cool:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Imo.. he was the easiest Organization member to fight in KH2, except Saix and maybe Luxord. Xaldin and Xigbar were the only two that really gave me any trouble. (i.e. killed me more than once) Actually, I don't recall Xemnas killing me once either. Easy KH2 (Proud mode) is easy.

So far, in Re: CoM, Larxene and Vexen (so far) have killed me more combined than all the other Organization members combined and that's just the first battles. (I still have yet to beat the latter of the two's first battle.) Now, Re: CoM's Organization members, those are real nobodies.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Imo.. he was the easiest Organization member to fight in KH2, except Saix and maybe Luxord. Xaldin and Xigbar were the only two that really gave me any trouble. (i.e. killed me more than once) Actually, I don't recall Xemnas killing me once either. Easy KH2 (Proud mode) is easy.
IMO Demyx was the hardest in KH2... all the others killed me like maybe once... well except Luxord and Saix... they didn't kill me at all... Xaldin didn't really kill me either... in fact on my first play of the game when i was still a complete noob he was extremely easy to beat and he still is for me at least. Xemnas only killed me cuz i didn't realize that i was supposed to hit both buttons during the laser thing. Xigbar... i can't really remember if he killed me or not... i don't recall ever being killed by him... although i was near death a lot when i was battling him.
I didn't have nearly as much trouble with any of them like i did with Demyx.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I dont know why but the first time i played kh2 every thing seem easier beat every body except sephiroth and xigbar the first tim e .... then when i played the second time bosses like Xaldin and Demyx seem way more annoying.... Demyx my problem was i kept getting stuck in limit attacks and my time ran out... then i just disabled them and it was easy.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
IMO Demyx was the hardest in KH2... all the others killed me like maybe once... well except Luxord and Saix... they didn't kill me at all... Xaldin didn't really kill me either... in fact on my first play of the game when i was still a complete noob he was extremely easy to beat and he still is for me at least. Xemnas only killed me cuz i didn't realize that i was supposed to hit both buttons during the laser thing. Xigbar... i can't really remember if he killed me or not... i don't recall ever being killed by him... although i was near death a lot when i was battling him.
I didn't have nearly as much trouble with any of them like i did with Demyx.

I don't see how he was so hard, but then again, Xaldin wasn't hard for you. Maybe I just went into the earlier battle too high leveled and too low leveled against Xaldin. The main reason Xigbar kept killing me is I stupidly tried to drive against him a few times and got anti-form, which is almost insta-death against him. However, it does work wonders when Saix is doing super berserk attack, towards the end of the battle. Either way, both times I faced Demyx, he was pretty freakin' easy. I think I spammed triangle and fira (or whatever it was leveled up to when I fought him) and that was all I needed to beat him. As for Xaldin, his "take this" spinning attack is the main contributor to my deaths against him. It didn't necessarily kill me every time he killed me, but it set me up to die.

Oh, and there was one boss I had trouble with KH2 that wasn't an Organization member.. I remember it now.. Grim Reaper or whatever it was. I think it was because I was low-leveled, but he killed me once and was generally a pain in the ass. (He'd take the coins right back out just as soon as I was putting them back in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back