• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people can't wait to play KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

So I would like to know your feelings about waiting to play the awesome will almost know it all game?????

Too excited? Want to play so bad??? Skip your homework to play it or dinner, lunch etc...??????

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Man, I'm pumped. SERIOUSLY! I NEED KH II TO COME OUT! -sobs- Why is September so far away?

Man, if they delay (which I'm sure they will) I'll have to kidnap Nomura and poke him until he releases the damn game.

FWAH!

robd321

I'm tried of waiting for this game. I can't really wait for anymore but looks like we are going to have to wait even longer.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
seriously, does a thread like this need to be made? DUH not one can wait for the game to come out. I've been waiting over a whole year now.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
O____O KH is all i talk about. i see a movie, i make a world out of it. i read a book, i make a world out of it. i mean, can YOU make an animal farm world!? nope! now if my life revolves around KH its kind of obivious i'd kill for KH2. *foams at mouth*

hey, is sept 14 on a sunday!? it'd better not be... im only allowed on the playstation on weekends! *looks at callender* oh crap. sept 14 is...

>__>

<__<

A WENDSDAY!!! NUUUUUUUU!!! thats a good 3 days of agonising school before i can pop that disk into the PS2... ;___; *cries*

nighthawkmk2

lol
:eek: i want to get the game so badly
i'm gonna burst i'm so anxious i can't wait it'll be simply amazing

i've already already stared counting the seconds till it's release

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

R

Riku1025

I don't know how to pass the time untill it comes out... I play KH and I play KH COM but I still can't wait that long! If they send out a demo disk i will be playing it untill the game comes out.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting since wwhen I frist beet kh1 I am going to get it thefrist day it comes out. I would pay a trillion dollars for it (if I had that money , but i am have $100) I hate final fantasy it is moving the relase dat up CURSE YOU FF.

Y

Yomiko KH2

I cant wait at all either but Hello! to Wertyer if they had never made the FFs then Kingdom Hearts would have never been made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back