• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people beat Leon at the beginning of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmorris2609

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts I since around 2003-2004. I didn't beat Leon the very FIRST time I played, but I have beat him in every game file ever since. In my defense, I did not know you COULD beat him, so I did not even try. I just let him defeat me.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts I since around 2003-2004. I didn't beat Leon the very FIRST time I played, but I have beat him in every game file ever since. In my defense, I did not know you COULD beat him, so I did not even try. I just let him defeat me.

It was one of those fights you could win and get Exp and sometimes extra, a Elixcer.

Yamuraiha

Awards
Leon destroyed me when I played KH 1 for the first time .. he made me feel weak lmao. I didn't really mind that he kicked my butt the first time but it felt good when I defeated him in KH 1.5 (˘▾˘)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Leon destroyed me when I played KH 1 for the first time .. he made me feel weak lmao. I didn't really mind that he kicked my butt the first time but it felt good when I defeated him in KH 1.5 (˘▾˘)
Well, you achieved victory at long last! I'm sure it felt really good besides the fact that Sora still "loses" in the cutscene ^_^'
I know I felt GREAT about it! I was so happy that all my Destiny Islands leveling paid off~

Xelon99

Awards
The very first time I played I thought I was just underleveled so I took 2 hours to beat him on the first try. The second time on Hard I died instantly so I learned it doesn't matter.
But from then I always just beat him for xp

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My first playthrough he beat me and I thought it was just a fight that you had to lose. Same thing with Cloud. But my next playthrough I was leveled enough that I had scan and saw that he was not and invincible being

davidXIIIaxel

i did in kingdom hearts 1.5. i cheated i looked up how to beat him and i did just so. lots of dodging and using blizzard and only hitting him twice and if youre lucky you could stun him with that stun force field he does.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I always do my best against Leon and Cloud alike. They're excellent for tech points, and whenever I think the battle is impossible, I always end up trying harder!

That's right Cloud is also like Leon. Same story there. Lost the first couple playthroughs and then I finally figured out how to beat him.

i did in kingdom hearts 1.5. i cheated i looked up how to beat him and i did just so. lots of dodging and using blizzard and only hitting him twice and if youre lucky you could stun him with that stun force field he does.

You don't learn blizzard until Wonderland....

MegaCore5

Awards
That's right Cloud is also like Leon. Same story there. Lost the first couple playthroughs and then I finally figured out how to beat him.

You don't learn blizzard until Wonderland....
He probably means fire (and when I mean fire I mean reflecting Leon's fire). Cloud actually was a easy boss for me ( I thinked I just kept dogde rolling until his attacks left him open)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I felt so much more accomplished beating Cloud than Squall, I felt like Cloud was a much harder boss for me (especially since I didn't have cure yet)

rufusisaghost

He probably means fire (and when I mean fire I mean reflecting Leon's fire). Cloud actually was a easy boss for me ( I thinked I just kept dogde rolling until his attacks left him open)
That's what I did too for Cloud. You had to dodge him for like 5 minutes and then attack then start all over again until you win.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's what I did too for Cloud. You had to dodge him for like 5 minutes and then attack then start all over again until you win.

Heh, that is something that becomes really funny when you try to beat the Hercules Cup Time Trial.

You have only 3 Minutes for the whole Cup and have to beat both Cloud and Hercules within that time. On Proud difficulty, that is really a challenge.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Heh, that is something that becomes really funny when you try to beat the Hercules Cup Time Trial.

You have only 3 Minutes for the whole Cup and have to beat both Cloud and Hercules within that time. On Proud difficulty, that is really a challenge.
Hercules in particular was annoying on proud due to the whole barrel mechanic of his fight.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always restarted when I got to Hercules to get the clock freeze. There'd be no way I could beat them both along with those airship Heartless all in three minutes. They aren't hard to beat, just time-consuming because they have temporary moments where you can't affect their HP at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back