• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of your friends know/played kh1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

So How many of your freinds heard or played kh1 or COM? Personally my town is infested with kh fans. My whole class has played kh. My whole well really half of my school played kh! Of course there are the kh haters in my town but I just ignore them. So is there alot of kh fans who have kh1 or COM or even kh2 in your town?^_^?

E

Eclipse

uhh...a few people i know of have heard of it, but even fewer of THEM have played it. one kid that did though, he wanted kh2 to come out but he was like the biggest nerd/dork in the class it basically gave anyone that liked kh2 a bad name...:) but yeah my neighbor bought it and at that time i had heard of the game and thought it was kool but never got around to buying it so i played it at his house and about 6 months later i bought it...XD anyways. yeah....i find out that he makes it to atlantica and says this game was boring cuz you do the same thing over and over and then he sold the game. the end ;)

D

Dexter

At first I thought no one really liked kh. But then I found out I wasnt alone. Even on of my friends that is in my class goes to khinsider

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Around where I live the question is, Who hasn't?
Practically everyone I know has either played or heard of it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
One way which i got my friends to like KH was to tell them all the Disney stuff, and they think like 'ZOMG u 1s 16 4nd pl4y1n 4 d15n3y g4m3...l0lz...', then invite them round to play Halo or what have you and show them Deep Dive.

If the response is not ZOMG or something along those lines,my advise is get new, better friends...lol (jk)

I got 4 friends liking it, not enough imo...

Last edited:
D

Dexter

I got one of my friend to play kh when he saw the secret ending for kh2. He's like OMG! Don't tell me thats halo 3? First of all I said WTF your dumb ass. Then I told him do you rember that game that you thought was gay? Well thats it.^^^../=)

E

Eclipse

uhh...there were like 3 people i knew that liked it and they aren't my friends......i'm all alone...:( the only people that know i play it are my parents :(

dark_ricku rocks

I have two friends that like it. Well thats all I know of anyway. They cant wait for KH2. WE have all played through COM and loved it. He is also into music so KH is really popular with its music too. Its pretty sweet.

Morridor

I got 5 friends of mine to play Kingdom Hearts and they all loved it. They're all buying KH2 when it comes out. I think they spread the word to their friends, too. I love that chain effect!

Danny

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
THeres a bunch of kids in my grade who are anime freaks... some are my friends, but other are just too obsessed with anime...

Along hte lines of KH, one friend likes it... then there's this other kid who keeps telling the anime freaks false infrmation and telling me I'm wrong

Schmie14

I only have one friend who plays KH, and he likes it, but he's not as crazy about it as i am. I am in the process of hooking someone else to it but it is going to take a little convincing. Oh god, i sound like a crazy person who wants to spread a disease. Well anyway, i just want some people to realize that it's a good game, and not to see it as a kiddie game. Nobody else really knows that i play, but that is why i come here.

Sora45689

Well I think there are people who play it that like it alot but don't want to admit thinking they would be made fun of. Like one of my friends I asked him if he liked Kh he said it was gay and next thing you know I was at his house he had the game and told "Yeah Very gay"

Black Blade

one of my friends beat it....... another friend couldnt beat the 1st level...... and another friend couldnt play cause it broke....... and 2 other people played it..... other then that i dont no anyone else who played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back