• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you use the "New Members" section when you first started here?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

KH_FAN8889 said:
How many of you actually used the "New Members" section when you first joined here?

^Ehh (good memory), but not me. I felt like I needed to find my own way around instead of making an introduction thread there.

Last edited:

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
I used it twice actually. Once when I first joined in the old days of KHI.. way back when.

And then after becoming a "all my posts got deleted when the forums got redone" victim, I posted again since I h ad returned to KHI after a long break.

There's nothing wrong with posting there, you usually meet a few people who offer to answer your questions and whatnot.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I didn't know it was there untill I wasn't new anymore. ToT
But I probably wouldn't have used it, even if I knew about it.

T

The Marauder

Nowai! Noob forum is teh sux! Lol, seriously. I didn't ever use it...

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I did....I was a stupid annoying n00b back then when everyone in the video-gaming forum flamed me BIG time(i was innocent i tell you!!!;___; )

I do that alot when I join a new forum site but I really don't care anymore for the new-member thingy.Time to post away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back