• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many of you.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fede

ok, how many of you r going to beat kh1 (from final rest) before kh2 comes out!!!!!. i know i am i have to refresh my memories from the perfect ending that kh1 had.i know that most of you will.

E

Eclipse

no i'm gonna beat kh2...then play kh1, then CoM, then kh2 again, but on a harder mode, to get the whole trilogy burned in my skull

E

Eclipse

fede said:
hey, im new and i want to know how ya put those pictures, like your i tried but they appear like that with the x's.someone help me plz.thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as you don't put my pictures, then ok.

they are called Sigs, there's GFX and animation...animations are the little animations (duh) and GFX are the pretty ones (lol)

go to a sig shop in the graphics section of this forum then go to graphic clans and as for a sig in the sig shop and they will make one for you if you provide the picture and stuff. I made mine with photoshop..

anyways yeah i'm probably gonna play the kh games again. already have :D

Pharaoh

What I'm going to do is wait until I have the game, then play thru KH's ending, then thru COM's two endings.

LinkSlySora

Right now i'm playing kh1 kh com sora and riku mode again when i have a chance.
but i'm also playing legend of zelda wind waker and ape escape 3, so i'm kinda busy with video games.

E

Eclipse

man kh2 is gonna be so much more fun cuz of the minigames....skateboarding...and beating jimmy's memo...and just messin around with drive forms...grrr i can't wait

InvadeZim5

im going to beat kh1 first so i have the awsome ending fresh in my mind, honeslty i cant remember the last time i wached the end...

Drag00n24

I'm in Hollow Bastion going to fight RiKu for the last time on hard I should finsh the game on the 3/4/06 for the 7th time go play KH: COM take some time on that Play Sora side that should take 5 days finsh sora side on the 3/9/06 take a day or two off= 3/11/06. Go to Riku Side that should take if I play it slow cuz I like playin that side the most about 5 days on that= 3/16/06 that leaves 12 days left till Kingdom Hearts 2. And for the last 12 days till KH2 and just wait 4 it. how dose that sound.

Angel_Protector

Drag00n24 said:
I'm in Hollow Bastion going to fight RiKu for the last time on hard I should finsh the game on the 3/4/06 for the 7th time go play KH: COM take some time on that Play Sora side that should take 5 days finsh sora side on the 3/9/06 take a day or two off= 3/11/06. Go to Riku Side that should take if I play it slow cuz I like playin that side the most about 5 days on that= 3/16/06 that leaves 12 days left till Kingdom Hearts 2. And for the last 12 days till KH2 and just wait 4 it. how dose that sound.
You should do that in Two week or the 15 of March.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
already at the end of KH myself on expert mode......but ne wayz Im gonna play kh2 a few times, then kh, then com, then kh2 the rest of the time.......

man Im gonna waste alot of time skateboarding in Twilight Town.........yeah.........awesome.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back