• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha i feel the same way.. kh is such a good battle system.. thats mainly why im so hooked.. but then again im really into the story also.. i think its perfect all around (well not 100% but ya know..)

adventchildkiori

I see, forgive me then, just erase the message I sent you.

Yes so far the battle system in kh2 is quit impressive.. but hey like im going to use the summoning part lol. Fusion is fair enough to look forward too.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah it seems like its gonna be a lot more fun cause of the speed this time.. but if the right analog stick controles the camera how do we access the command list.. the shoulder buttons?

adventchildkiori

REala728 said:
yeah it seems like its gonna be a lot more fun cause of the speed this time.. but if the right analog stick controles the camera how do we access the command list.. the shoulder buttons?

Square, triangle or X. Circle was used for jumping in KH I think. I think we really have to wait till the game to come out until we find out the full control details. Theres alot of thinks we have to wait till the game comes out to figure them out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back