• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar_sora.025

Dude chill . Sorry Im new here.I was just sayin that if you watch the video while listening to My Chemical Romance's song 'thank you for your venom' at the same time sounds realy cool. And sorry that i double posted.

adventchildkiori

wait this trailer you speak of... is it new... wait... is there a link to a download? (I dunno if I saw it or not o_O)

Sora Angel

yeah that one, it was kewl

adventchildkiori if you want to be friends just pm me lol

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Guitar_sora.025 said:
Dude chill . Sorry Im new here.I was just sayin that if you watch the video while listening to My Chemical Romance's song 'thank you for your venom' at the same time sounds realy cool. And sorry that i double posted.

S'all right. New people at froums tend to make mistakes. Trust me, I, nitpicky perfectionist that I am, did as well.

And for the record, I'm a chick.

adventchildkiori

Sora Angel said:
adventchildkiori if you want to be friends just pm me lol

Im having deja vu, I think some other person asked me to PM them if I wanted to be friends in another post. Ill just PM then.....

Im obessed with battle systems in RP games, or any game with battling. Thats what I look for in alot of games, now the FF battle systems are ok, Im not to thrilled. but the KH battle system was the best battle system I have seen in a while (Chrono Cross has an very awesome battle system). KH:COM battle system is a little chaotic, once again I wasnt to thrilled.

adventchildkiori

I pmed both of you... or are you the same person? damit, stop confusing me lol.

Yeah we got to stay on topic too, or the thread will close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back