• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many of you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
mine were like this..

COM
KH I
KH II
RE COM
Days
BBS when it comes out..

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I played the games in this order:
KH1
KH2
KH:com
KH:Recom
KH1 final mix
KH2 final mix and
KH:days hopefully i'm going to play BBS in the next months....

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Hahah I played it in:
KHI (unfinished cuz the last boss just hates me)
KHII
Com (unfinished)
Days (unfinished)
wow, for a devoted fan on the site you havent finished any games except for the easiest haha
This thread seems more like a "what order did you play the series" thread than what the title says haha.

yeah, it originated at how many of you played out of order, and now its just what you said :)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
1. KH1
2. KH2
3. Re: CoM
4. Days

I never played the original CoM lol

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2
2. Kingdom Hearts II
3. Kingdom Hearts Re:Com

I am currently having trouble fighting the Parasite Cage in Kingdom Hearts Re:Com. But, this is the order I did the games in.

8shortfuse

ok mines kinda funny...

KH 1...only the beginning up to maybe deep jungle
KH 2 when I didn'y like 1 that much my friend made me play 2...I was hooked lol
KH 1 went back and gave it a second go. LOVED IT! lol
COM
Re:COM
Days
and hopefully BBS will be next!!!

ok so I guess it's not that weird...but my friend thought it was funny when I played 2 because I already had kinda met the characters, but I didn't really know much about it. I was like "where's the Sora and Riku people? Who is this Roxas person? How can Sora have a nobody? and what's with all the dudes in the black coats?" She just laughed at me and wouldn't tell...meany.

bluefroggygirl

1. CoM
2. Days
3. KHI

:|

I have yet to play RE:CoM and KHII, but I've pretty much watched a whole playthrough of KHII already :eek:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
KH1
KH2
KH: CoM
Days

The only reason that I played Com after KH2 is that I didn't feel like buying a GBA just for 1 game, but I did get a DS as a birthday present. As it turned out, I wound up buying about 7 GBA games anyway, probably more if they, you know still had them in stores.

magic713

Awards
I first played Kingdom Hearts and then went straight to Kingdo Hearts II. I was very confused as to what happened between the two because CoM was on Gameboy and I was not a fan of Gameboy, so I didn't bother playing it. After I finished KHII, I decided to by CoM and play it and all the missing pieces started coming together.

Sango la dango

khII
khI
days
com(gba)

My friend didn't have khI at the moment when we started playing, but I didn't leave TT as roxas before I knew what was going on by reading the manga. and I'm not really done with com yet... the L button on the DS is broken so can't beat Marluxia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back