• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you will?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
If you intend to buy on first sale date, I can predict what will be said.

'Sold out'

If it applies for Harry Potter books (at least where I live), it sure will apply for this too.

And I read somewhere that some US stores have already begun selling Days prior to release date. Apparently, some already own them.

State

Awards
Well I was curious so I decided to ask how many of you from the U.S, plan to buy 358/2 days the day it come out in stores. I know I am just so I don't have to wait forever, but what about you what do you plan to do.

i do. all i have to do is walk in the store, give them the receipt, they give me the game and, im out of there.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've pre-ordered from US so I'll might get it on thursday or friday I think (and hope)

Lestat

Probably the week or two weeks after....

Though it'll be mine soon enough.

g.narron

my grandma pre-ordered it from target a few minutes ago so ill be getting it right after school when i go to the car pool then ill read my instruction booklays im dissapointed that theuet on the way home and as soon as i get home i will be playing it nonstop until i accomplish everything in the game and i really cant wait till birth by sleep that game has so many good levels i love the levels in 358/2 days but im dissapointed about them taking out pinochios world (i know i cant spell his name :) )
well anyway im getting it on tuesday and i can hardly wait much longer its killing me

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I'll be getting it the day of. I don't think we have anything to worry about, because for almost every game that was going to be "sold out" the day of the release, I reserved it for nothing, even though there were hundreds on the shelves.

It'll be fine.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Release date delivery for me. =]

(And don't worry about sell outs, it is not happening. It didn't happen for KH1 or KH2, Square Enix tends to stock their major releases very high.)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I already have it payed for at gamestop, so... me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back