• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many of You have it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you gotten it yet?

• Yeah I got it either a few days ago, or earlier this morning

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Getting it later tonight, either after school or after work

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Not until next week sometime

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • I hate KH 358/ 2 Days.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak5

I got it a few minutes after I was done at work. It was 6:21 when I actually bought it. I haven't gotten that far, I'm only about an hour in so far, but it is explaining alot for me thus far. I can't wait to see how the whole thing is.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
I got it really late at night and had to play in my car for a long time because I didn't have a normal charger and my battery was dead. I was pretty much alone so I was realy into the game. It's weird because whenever theres dialogue I can sort of hear the voices in my head. Lol imaginaiton.....

Karutomaru

Banned
I got it really late at night and had to play in my car for a long time because I didn't have a normal charger and my battery was dead. I was pretty much alone so I was realy into the game. It's weird because whenever theres dialogue I can sort of hear the voices in my head. Lol imaginaiton.....

I think a lot of us do that. I know I do.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I got mine after school in the mail on the 29th. I was really excited because it was the first time I ever got a game on its release date. :) Plus, it was from my favorite series.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I got it on the 30th, the day after it came out.

Stupid UPS brought it a day late. >:/

I've had too many bad experiences with UPS on eBay, so I'm not trusting them with something that I want ASAP. Also, I live right around the corner from Game Stop, so there would be no point =D.
Anyway, I got it the day it came out, and I've finished story mode. I'm working on getting all of the secret reports done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back