• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many of You have it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you gotten it yet?

• Yeah I got it either a few days ago, or earlier this morning

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Getting it later tonight, either after school or after work

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Not until next week sometime

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • I hate KH 358/ 2 Days.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

Alright how many of you got it this morning at gamestop when they first opened up?

And how many of you are getting it shortly?

Then when you play your first hour or so, explain what you think about the game. I personally love it, I'm almost 4 hours in to the game, and just gets better and better.

Heres the poll.

BluesStar21

I picked it up about 3 hours ago.

Right now i just finished the first mission with Xion

haha nice your pretty close to me, I'm on day 51. I like how the days go in different directions foing from 255 to 7 to 25 or somethign to 50

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I only have a PSP but im going to buy a DS when i get a Job cant wait untill i turn 16, but BBS will probably come out around my B-Day so ill keep like $45 of my birthday money for BBS, and ill buy that the day it comes out plusi live buy Game crazy and they always have special edition stuff like they have the 358/2 cover sleve and cards, so they will probably have a BBS special package.

Nami

usually not funny
My brother stole the Vexen mission, then gave it back and didn't tell me what I had to do. D:
Right now, I'm trying out different characters on the mission mode.

UnstoppableSound

SO AMAZING. However, INCREDIBLY hard. I'm having such a hard time on Proud Mode, dealing little to no damage and getting killed in two hits lol. That one mission where you have to run away from the Dusks....Jesus. Took me like 10 tries. I think it's the hardest KH game released in North America (that means, besides Final Mix+'s Critical Mode).

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This game is horrible, I really don't see a reason for buying it except to have it for the sake of having a KH game collection, but even then that's not really good enough.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This game is horrible, I really don't see a reason for buying it except to have it for the sake of having a KH game collection, but even then that's not really good enough.

Exactly why I got the ROM. I didn't really want to buy it. Although I won't be able to play it 'till I get a Flash Cart.

But I do have the game already.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I have it, and its absolutely amazing! But dear lord larxene isnt very nice is she? Im on day 14 i think.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Isn't this kind of like the official release thread? Anyway, I got my copy yesterday. I started playing it late last night but I haven't played it any more today. I'm not all that into it and have other stuff to do but it's pretty good so far.

UnstoppableSound

I have it, and its absolutely amazing! But dear lord larxene isnt very nice is she? Im on day 14 i think.

I know hey? She is such a bitch. All I kept thinking in my head as she bitched at me in that one magic mission was "Whatever, say what you want, but your going to die in the near future via Sora's keyblade."

AMAZING GAME. Complete fan service to all us KH junkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back