• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you have beaten....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
how many of you have beaten Xaldin without him useing the move where he turns green and makes the tornado once?

just wondering

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
how many of you have beaten Xaldin without him useing the move where he turns green and makes the tornado once?

From my understanding, I have tried that many times. I think he almost always uses it once. It is one of the few things I can't do in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I never would have figured that. I tohught all o fthe Organization members would have used their special moves AT LEAST once.

Where did you hear about this being possible?

Voltron

Silver Member
I never would have figured that. I tohught all o fthe Organization members would have used their special moves AT LEAST once.

Where did you hear about this being possible?

i know this because i just did it

EDIT: what i did was i kept attacking him and i used the "learn" command and used jump and beasts limit command

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Amazing. I might want to try that... but I have to beat the game yet again...

Thanks for giving me a new challenge.

dmb2yes

It took me long enough to beat him.(25 times) I really can wait to play through again to that part though. I think I might be able to get him then without him doing that stupid move!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I defeat him so quickly by using the Guard abilty to stun his six spears attack and store up to 5 till 9 Learns reaction command and attack him by using it. I keep doing this until he is KO.

Haku

<3
I actually didn't beat him most of the times when he did that move.

he's done that move to me at least 8 times per. battle. i hate that move. but once during a battle w/ him after i got owned by that move, Mickey came up everytime so i fully healed Sora. then i lost it and died. Micky didnt come and save me so i had to start all over :-(

Xehanort: 17

Man, i got whooped by Xaldin countless times. I think i died 6 times and then on the 7th try i beat him. he was hard.

ace45

When he uses that attack can't you just go all the way to the end of the bridge and use reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back