• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you have beaten....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cure 2

What dificulty did you defeat him w/o him using that tornado attack? o-o

X13_Bobby

Is there a way to dodge that move? I feel helpless everytime I get hit by that move T.T

Just time it and use reflect when it gets near you

all u gotta do is level up alot and then in the fight u stock up on the Jump RC and hope 4 good luck =p

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I think I've avoided that once....or not. anyway my quickest battle with xaldin was like 2 minutes or seomthing, but that's probably because I chained knocksmash and 9 jumps consecutively...I'm not sure but I think he got one "winds of despair" in before I killed him..

And there is a way to avoid the winds od despair entirely...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[F]::::::::::::[A]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[D][E]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[C]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

If Xaldin rides his dragon from point A, quick run over to point C and try to place Sora into the ocrner as much as possible. The same can be said with point B, in which you quick run your way to the corner over at point D. I noticed this when I played through Proud.

Or you could also position yourself at point E and time your quick run over to point F...which will completely avoid the wind...

Last edited:

chainfan

Belive it or not i beat the game at level 40 because i never fougt that much heartless or nobdies. but when i faced xaldin i died 3 times on my first time and mickey resued me 3 times

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
chainfan said:
Belive it or not i beat the game at level 40 because i never fougt that much heartless or nobdies. but when i faced xaldin i died 3 times on my first time and mickey resued me 3 times

guess wat ? i beat the game at level 1 xD

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I've done it...it wasn't too hard to do. Just evade & block all of his moves and only use 4-5 of those stocked reaction commands. Use that set number about 3 or 4 times, and the last time use all 9 with a power at the end. You'll take him down no problem. Oh and to avoid & block, you can either block just before you get hit (gathers way more reaction commands) or aerial dodge, which gets you reaction commands but not as many.

if you wanna take him down quicker trying using knocksmash at the very beginning of the attack, however if you do you really run the risk of him using his "berserk dragon attack", but sometimes you'll get lucky and sometimes you wont...
if he does get the move off, just use reflect

But it's easy...I've done it several times...the time ran about 1-1.5 minutes

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Yeah, Xaldin isn't exactly a hard boss. I've beaten the game 5 Times and he gets easy after the first two. I beat him on Proud Mode and died once on purpose because I wanted to use King Mickey. :) I had a lot fun too.

Especially when he glows and does his combo. Guard can easily take care of that. His Dragon Laser Beam can be dodged with Reflect, or Aerial Dodge if Master Form is maxed out.

Y_H_M

xaldin... he was annoying when i fought him at first. he did not do very much damge, but when i though i almost beat him, he always uses his tornado move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back