• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are buying BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you buying BBS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

Lol, I'm only getting it cuz I wanna know the story...

Jk, jk, its looks AWESOME! I really want to know Ventus's connection with Sora...

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Im soooooo gonna buy it!! im more excitied for that game than Days (still want it though =P)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
After looking at how good 358/2 Days is coming out, I'm seriously considering buying a PSP just for Birth by Sleep.

i really dont get how people complained about it, i think its really fun

i dont really know what to do D:

theres obviously going to be a preorder bonus
so maybe ill end up preordering the game without actually owning a psp

or maybe ill get a job

S

Shadow Soldier

If they make the game as fun as the original KH and Days (KH II sucked).. I would. Get rid of the horrible camera from Days, and I'm sold. I'd gladly buy a PSP just for that game. Can't say I'd buy the game though, might pirate it :D

FallenVirgo

Of course. I'm getting a PSP for Christmas so I'm able to get Birth By Sleep when it supposedly comes out in America a few months later.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Need... A... GODDANG PSP! >:C

BBS isn't the only reason why I need a psp now. Crisis Core, Dissidia, and many other games I absolutely want are on that console. *plans on getting a psp for christmas* As if....

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i certainly will get it...probably will do like I did with Days...reserved it like a month before it comes out and skip work (If I have by then) just to play it all day :) Yeah...KH freak to the point of death lol.

Kitsune_XIII

I find that sad if you get a game system just for one game.

I'm getting BBS, once I get me a PSP first. I wanna get CC and Dissida too

Yeah... it probably is sad xD But its true. Then again, its a handheld and really not all that expensive when you look at what I could have gotten. At least the PSP has other games on it that I might want at some point, as opposed to PS3 and the shooters >.>

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
well don't have a psp... probably get one during the holidays.. then get the game once it comes out.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah i'll buy the game for sure. my friend can read japanese, so it wont be so hard to play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back