• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are buying BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you buying BBS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'll likely even pre-order it (something which I never did in the past, yet I've pre-ordered no less than 3 games in the last couple of months)

Na?lo

I'm not going to. UMD is a too expensive media, and I'm lucky to know enough of psp scene, so I can use backups.
I'm sorry to sound "pirate", but I'm just being sincere.
The only games that I buy they're PS3's and just if they worth it so I'll surely buy Assassin's Creed 2, FFXIII (I'll borrow my friend's VERSUS xD) and the "next-gen KH" game. I PROMISE xD

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes. I'm definately gonna buy it and play it :)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I will but I gotta get a PSP first. I need to get a job....: (
The funny thing is though, I just went and got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days at my local Best Buy, and one of my friends was working. He told me that I could get a job there because they needed help for the Holidays, and that I could even work in the gaming section : D.
I'm probably going to take him up on that.
Then I'd have enough money to buy a PSP and then BBS.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'll buy it, though I have to be impressed with the Japanese version first. If I'm not, then I'll buy the English version at a very cheap price [just for the story] or pirate it. Days forced me to download it, because my experience of the Japanese version wasn't highly positive. If Birth by Sleep does the same, then it's getting purchased cheaply/download it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back