• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you excited for Re:Coded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Seriously! As the title says, people have been flaming on Re:Coded since it was announced yesterday! I for one am happy as a clam that its coming to NA(and on the Nintendo DS).

Just vote and then comment about what you want, don't like, or like about it.

I hope they:
-make it longer
-keep the graphics of the original (Don't use Days graphic engine!)
-add minigames, other playable characters
-multiplayer maybe?(Different from Days though)
-MORE CUTSCENES!!!(apparently it didn't have much)

PS: I'm not hating on Days, but I like the sprites in Coded and I think Coded could do better with a different multiplayer mode.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
To be honest, I'm not, and that's because coded was really pointless. Nomura hyped it up a lot and made it seem like it would be really important, but it hardly added much to the plot, and all it ended up doing in the end was confirm what we already knew from the BBS secret ending. I'm not trying to make it sound like people HAVE to agree with me, but has anyone who's looking forward to re:coded read any of the plot at all?

I'll still probably play it, but i'm not really looking forward to it.

Trimms

Not too excited but I don't have anything to complain about. I don't understand the complaints to be honest. It's another KH game, fans complain about not getting the FM's so now they finally get something from Japan and half the people are saying "I'm sick of hearing about it." Well what do you expect? It's the next announced game in the series - it's all you're going to hear about for a while so get over it.

denizenofevil

Eh... I'm more excited about BbS than I am about Coded. I don't know if I'll actually buy it since only the ending of the game is really important in the storyline but even that's been shown in the ending to BbS. However, I have a DS already and Coded is a KH game so chances are that I might pick it up. That's only if they make it longer than a few hours though. I refuse to pay full price for a DS game that is only 2 hours long.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm all up for Re:Coded. I'm glade it comming on the DS too I think that system is awsome!:D
I hope they make it longer and add more cut-scenses.

I for one am happy as a clam
They always came across as such mellow creatures to me.

BBSFTW

ya i'm going to buy Re:coded becuase i think it look fun and its the only kh game i haven't played

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seriously! As the title says, people have been flaming on Re:Coded since it was announced yesterday! I for one am happy as a clam that its coming to NA(and on the Nintendo DS).

Your title says "How many of you are actually for Re:coded" >.> lol

But anyways, I won't say I'm "excited", but I'm still going to get the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't like your poll. It doesn't express my "I don't care about the game but I'm going to buy it anyways" attitude. Because I'm not excited and I am no longer interested, having read about the game when it finished because I never thought it would come to the states. But I'm going to buy it because I will play it. And I don't think it will suck, just that I already know what is happening so it has made me apathetic. And I don't think of this being pointless. Just that why couldn't Nomura use his dev teams for something more important than this game. But at least we are getting it. I am grateful, I guess.

>_> It has Riku and Namine in it so that makes me happy. But I don't care.

WaveK89

Definitely for the game like any KH game. I'm just never for localization times of games which shouldn't be an issue in this case.

siegleeagle

Im excited for it in the sense that I didn't think we would get it/it would be on phones or downloadable and I would not have a pretty case to display on my shelf. Also the fact that america is getting something (even if its a remake) first. However The game in its self does not seem as fun as others I want, but oh well.

Also the logo is yellow and MY FAV COLOR IS YELLOW SO I WILL GET IT BECAUSE ITS YELLOW SDKGVDSNVNDFJGNSKDFBG!!! I'm being completely serious about the yellow fact too. P.S. I know that my yellow reason is a stupid reason to buy a game but oh well.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm excited for it, mainly cause I'll have another DS game to play, and more KH news, to keep me entertained through summer, if that's when it comes out. If not, I'm just glad to have another game

robertexe

I don't like your poll. It doesn't express my "I don't care about the game but I'm going to buy it anyways" attitude. Because I'm not excited and I am no longer interested, having read about the game when it finished because I never thought it would come to the states. But I'm going to buy it because I will play it. And I don't think it will suck, just that I already know what is happening so it has made me apathetic. And I don't think of this being pointless. Just that why couldn't Nomura use his dev teams for something more important than this game. But at least we are getting it. I am grateful, I guess.

>_> It has Riku and Namine in it so that makes me happy. But I don't care.

Sorry:( I don't know how to change a poll

kwkatz09

I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts so I am defiantly pumped for this, but I don't want SE to drag their heels about releasing it like they have been doing with BBS. I'm so sick of all the waiting.
s1worstbirthdayever

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm pumped!!!
This is probably the game Nomura wanted to get out before the end of the year, because we haven't heard anything about the other game. And it's only confirmed for NA release so that means we might get it this year!
It could even be a Summer release before BBS.
This is great!
It's your money! Use it when YOU need it!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pumped!!!
This is probably the game Nomura wanted to get out before the end of the year, because we haven't heard anything about the other game. And it's only confirmed for NA release so that means we might get it this year!
It could even be a Summer release before BBS.
This is great!
It's your money! Use it when YOU need it!

I really doubt a summer release. No time for promotion. It will most likely come out around the same time as BBS or after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back